"Ours is the age of substitutes: Instead of language we have jargon; instead of principles, slogans; and instead of genuine ideas, bright suggestions"
Eric Bentley
Ideas /Thoughts On Your New Creative Binder {1b}
there's an A somewhere lol
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Hippiegirl
Posted on 09/11/2017.
Love this page already and looking forwards to sharing progress with journal .I think I might start it in a lever arch file to begin with then I can have plastic wallets to add things and dividers .
Wish I could add photographs
In response to flowergirl's post:
Awesome! A big welcome!
will ask Bunique to create a list of steps to add photographs
in the mean time would love to hear whatever interests you...whenever you are feeling to(:
...this will inspire our unique selves and others who may like this sort of thing
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Hippiegirl
Posted on 09/11/2017.
thanks Self care .
I long to get myself organised both mentally and physically as I am a chaotic girl .
As I love anything creative I am going to use and share any pretty,fun ,colourful ideas
They will be very simple and I hope helpful
At the moment I am considering creating a journal for everything to start but them may divide it into home/family and self care - will have to see how it works best
Hippiegirl
Posted on 09/11/2017.
getting organised with friends while sharing a cup of tea is the best way


Affirmations to create flow

when I feel peaceful, all can be tended to.
It will be "2nd nature" to want to create more baby-notebooks...when the main mama's basics create the simplicity I'm looking for.


I was just on the phone with tech support for my pc... was on w/them for 1 hour yesterday, and recently before that... And while I wrote down the case#'s from both calls... the notes were in 2 different areas...
Writing is great -though my goal is 1 main binder...and maybe they will have babies... though 1 big momma of a book 1st.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Hippiegirl
Posted on 09/11/2017.
aw I love that so much Momma and baby journals
(:
I will keep this simple & the finished product is ...out in the ether somewhere... though am allowing myself to bring momma & babie-notebooks all together as a cohesive binder family..
.all dressed in colors and icons that my senses love (:
and I'm motivated to create what I love
my absolute favorite is 
my 10 drawers x 4
This is awesome for most important things. We love it!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Hippiegirl
Posted on 09/11/2017.
you are creating so much ,I love Momma and babies
cute lil' baby sized journals(:


Thanks flowergirl... I had time on my mind initially (deadline-mentality) -since I work tomorrow...and wanted a complete solution today lol
As soon as I let go of that time table, returned to affirmations to assist with flow... I knew more of what to do.
I got back in touch with remembering ...action not only needs desire and passion for a project.. though also a very peaceful harmony.
Thank you for joining in. Its another kind of accountability I hadn't utilized on the site in some time and very appreciative.
I'll ease back into this binder project next week(:
~
next day:
- I wasn't speaking about being disorganized as much as taking organization to a new level.
- I see I'm not so disorganized or I'd never be able to do all I do...
- I've wanted greater ease in my life, and the only way (for me) is to create a better system w/o overwhelming myself.
- that's what I learned yesterday...simplicity in all things...
- Keith Garrick- has a great site with wonderful comprehensive ideas on this topic... will post soon
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content