💛💕ahhh momentum 🌈Ease,Joy & a hefty level of Safety are Mine 🌈
Posted on 11/09/2017. Last edited on 21/09/2017.
Post affirmation which 'makes your day'
related threads coming soon
Expansion/Gratitude Affirmations/selfcare
Share a Daily Affirmation/Flowergirl
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
I feel more alert, more refreshed, more calm, complete, focused, strong and healthy. I am filled with energy to do all the daily activities in my life...and then some. Every cell in my body vibrates with healthy rested enjoyable energy. I am open to the spirit of life, which carries me beyond my original limits, to a higher more creative space.I create a space in my spirit for believing I will receive what I need for the serenity I desire |
ღThis MomentToday, in this moment, I have everything I need.I create my own happiness and I expect my life to overflow with it.
|
|
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi












