login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★-Aligning With Our Hearts (designing our home)

thread being created/inspired by recent things I'm working on in my home & the beautiful threads I'm surrounded by(:

• ~

I love all the threads being created recently on simplicity, creativity and organization.

Since that is an ongoing set of values for me, thought I'd create a thread for books/videos here. 

Love for others to share whenever they feel(:

I thank flowergirl & SRWE/MCM for their recent threads and sharing as they have!!!

Thank you both. There is a book I have that in this moment I can't find, lol...

Though it was helpful...If I could find it.. in my many books...It was with my other organizing books lol  I'm sure as we continue on, it will pop up like everything does as it is needed when I'm not looking so hard...tongue-out

51q88c6Fa0L._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Amazon blurb on it Amazon review

For those who are eager to make a change in their lives—a new job, a new relationship, a new stage in life—they need to get rid of the old before they can organize the new. They need to SHED their stuff before they can change their lives! So Julie created the SHED process—a four-step plan to get rid of the physical, mental, and schedule clutter that holds back so many of us. But SHEDing isn’t just about throwing things away! Julie teaches that its just as important to focus on what comes before and after you heave the clutter, so that the changes you make really stick in the long term. Learn about: 

S eparating the treasures (figuring out what really matters) 
• H eaving the rest (undertaking the tough work of eliminating excess) 
• E mbracing your true identity (figuring out who you really want to be) 
• D riving yourself forward (achieving real change now that the past isn’t holding you back any longer) 

Whether you’re facing a move, a promotion, an empty nest, a marriage, divorce, or retirement, SHED Your Stuff, Change Your Life provides a practical, transformative plan for positively managing change in every aspect of your life.

Your life is maintained by energy that constantly pours into you and through you.

When we use energy positively in kindness, creativity, laughter, or self-discipline, for example, we benefit physically, mentally, and spiritually. When we use energy negatively in fear, anger, or striking out at one another, we reap tension and pain.

UK Extension’s Universe of Possibilities

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-70Ysby52WIMoqg3H6lbsbTJTZd87Z2A91Z8Ku9nWNOjhml3z

3cb680e573b9276472d1d044b364fd22--abraham-hicks-quotes-positive-thoughts.jpg

thread in process, feel free to share

3ec1757dfa8a7fe893e8690c6df8a174--abraham-hicks-quotes-empowering-quotes.jpg

0df06835c69f72c969c4dbaab2edf74b--source-of-inspiration-best-quotes-ever.jpg

6daa6e1b54d243418527e14a3c414234--my-life-is-writing-inspiration.jpg046cb08c4ba34d58145010b402cc821a--rhonda-byrne-quotes-practical-magic-quotes.jpg

House Play versus House Work

Organizing Your House Straight Into Chaos created by SRWE akaMCM

Alternative HouseWork Songs& Dance /created by Flowergirl

Clearing & Simplifying/Flowergirl

Peace and Love of Soul/soulcare (aka selfcare,AWP)

Chillin' Into Alignment/

pg 2/Feeling Light, Loving & Joyfully Expressed

more