login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★QUOTES-get inspired & pass on the positivity...pg one

816?w=49&h=49&t=1

 

QUOTES-get inspired & pass on the positivity

 

 

 

motivational-quotes.gif

88f8d611f4bf70c8c7bc98140bb7520b--attitude-of-gratitude-gratitude-quotes.jpg

 

 

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Robert's post:

Robert posted:

3430062155?profile=RESIZE_710x

I thank you for this timely quote.

I love the latter part of it:

 

IT IS WHAT WE ARE ABLE TO GIVE THE WORLD THAT DETERMINES OUR QUALITY.

I believe we need to continue caring for our own well-being with love, mind body and spirit... and whatever is ... be the love you were created to be to ourselves and every interaction.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content