Feel free to add & edit (change it up as often as you like to your post) (: |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| My world is full of opportunities. Today I am going to look for two I never noticed until now. |
| Today I will do one more small thing towards getting my new ---. |
| Life is like an exam I am determined to pass.
|
| When I look carefully, I find that everything I want and need is actually there already, waiting for me to recognize its potential.
|
Before you can get what you want, you have to decide what it is you want.
I am creatively and passionately living my life! |
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere














