login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Book worm

If you could read only one book for the rest of your life which one would it be?&why?

The question is to painful for me to contemplate!

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to themadcookieman’s post:
I thought the same thing(:

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I love to read so it would be very hard for me to read one book for life. But if I had to it would be the Bible since in the Bible there all kind of stories.What I was trying to get across was what was one book you really enjoyed that you felt you can read it over and over again.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content