login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Pics that invite a comment

hmmmmm

giphy_18.gif

2caef248d7f077dbd303b6296e6d17d7.jpg

 

k4fek.gif

gurtjqhumat.gif

266a970a2a30d50936f62dcf848de6d9.jpghttps://youtu.be/jYD9yyVtb_s

 

giphy.gif

Omg I think this is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! I want itNo that's not a selfie of me.

 

 

 

 

edaad3204ed8404c11f9f544de8400c0.jpg

 

OMG I just Love it!!!!

That's gold Stilly

enter the heart , you could win a prize

giphy-downsized-large.gif

In response to Nancee1953's post:

I love it,adds a virtual reality touch of some kind.

 

The quietest hunters - WTF fun fact
Some mindfulness humour...                                                                                                                                                                                 More

enter the heart , you could win a prize

In response to Stillness's post:

VERY CUTE

In response to Nancee1953's post:

LOVE THIS TOO!

THANK YOU BOTH!

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I'm up for anything

67f4e2957d3784f142e2e4b678c4b340.jpg

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

d8586321760e88164c686afcaeb7355e.jpg

Speechless

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE SERENITY HALF BAKED

 

11b174ae0c07b63291233075075ab86f.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I think I've found my soul mate.Awww!

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE SERENITY HALF BAKED

In response to Rational Inquirer's post:

smiling out loud(:

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

9b5f55af9cfdd44a00959c9ba6ed7f3a.jpg

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE SERENITY HALF BAKED

See the source image

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

giphy.gif

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

cb5eda9e208d21b82b21a94f4668e20b.jpg?fbclid=IwAR2AH8CplmHEnSAlb1gAznNV9zuFmp94dmYnIrpRiR_UuQHmRdWi3yO04tAA lovelier creature I haven't seen.

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE SERENITY HALF BAKED

I think cats are gods, this critter quite charming.

4c9a7b1996f755cb52397ca1d1468528.jpg

enter the heart , you could win a prize

https://youtu.be/P2nQa-WzL70

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE SERENITY HALF BAKED

Image result for i love pens the color of the ocean and sunrise and sunset pic

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE SERENITY HALF BAKED

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content