All of us have peak times when we create...Mine is when I wake in the early early hours after beautiful sleep...
I hear my soul speak in all its glory(:
This thread is being created for myself & anyone else... who enjoys 'speaking to themselves' at unique hours ...as they feel so joyfully expressed... before returning to sleep
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I appreciated... in these wee hours of the morning...as I hear my phone ...screech that it is about to die and needs charging...that my hubby woke out of his sleep to help me find where he moved it.
I appreciated feeling my feelings this morning
I didn't feel 'lost'... I was realizing I wasn't.
These quotes felt right this morn....
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

It is wonderful taking responsibility-knowing freedom is in the choice for freedom.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
♡ ˚ choosing well
Posted on 11/06/2022.
My subconscious mind is now revealing everything I need to know to create and fulfill my mission and purpose in life.
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
♡ ˚ choosing well
Posted on 13/06/2022.
I can hear what I need to hear
I can feel what I need to feel
I can see what so need to see
I allow myself to be aware and allow.
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
My feelings teach me what I need.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
heart ❤️love ♥️ With no restrictions.


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content