login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★The Fountain Of Youth

hyper.jpg

Articles

Youthfulness In Plain Brown Wrapper

How To Create Affirmations To Grow Younger

brain_anim.gifUniverseBeginsInTheMind.jpgmantra_junetomasowood_01.jpg

Affirmations

Stand up straight and stay your sweet self  inside

Recently I was about to take a lunch break at work. I probably started doing a little self talk I was unaware of after focusing on details of others ... which is what one does when in service oriented work... Though guess I was excited about lunch... must've been feeling something else...like relief ... like LUNCH TIME=yaay-Me-Timelaughing 

I wouldn't have known if I didn't see an odd affirmation positioned on a wall as I was headed out... It said something to the effect: Stand Up Straight & Stay Your Sweet Self Inside.

I remember laughing inside... beginning to stand up straighter... and acknowledging how my intent is always to be kind and helpful... giving from my heart-place... And I'm not sure what had me question if I was cooperating with this value of mine-though must've been something or this lil' poster wouldn't have been such a release and funny to me.

I call affirmations-my first language too lol.

Anyway, I stood up even straighter and felt my spirit shine...as it can... 

Why am I sharing this? Various things we do ... can offset ...trigger or question ..if we are being true to our values. If all it took for me was this goofy lil' plaque...to open my eyes and center me...

Can you imagine how (truly) our regular affirmations, intentions and staying in great touch with ourselves   bring harmony to all we value, desire, need & wonder about? Because it does.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

0acf8ea425141c9ae9df9d99ab891904.jpgbdf29fc8d17b435440a5ad2ddd121ba6.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHAuMnlBEscLsjPXRSCxUvIwbLy3DE4KCgi_KR5jXISGMYDgK9d08d359a902c8755bfe1ec4cd7a46da9.jpgaffirmation-health-c.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyxfBA8hk30Kfp-uHrH8uYmTz40Zg1VIfc6FiXMkVeuDPEu4Gx5Acfd98d7fa87ca2cbb9cce086fbcce202.jpghqdefault.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content