login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★ Lessons & Energy -Thoughts/Quotes {page 1}

 heartmath.png


a2eaffa9f0f5cb5c8d0a7510c20d3ca2--positive-life-positive-thoughts.jpg

 


healing-hands.jpg


unconditional love, energy, intentions of the heart(:

Unconditional Love-The Simple Question [The Love Foundation]

 


79412e89c9bb8834e425c4b91dc6b11d.jpg6260df5a1885d23d4986339a9d8934f0--happy-life-sad-life.jpg


ae7d71b1ca3d286db924190605a72800.jpg


 hqdefault.jpg

 
 
.c91522a04a7c8beff502e0c1608f95e5--feeling-happy-law-of-attraction-quotes.jpg
 

 

 

 


 

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE SERENITY HALF BAKED

Look at you your not even dressed

we're going to be late for the party.

 

George:I think I changed my mind

 What are you gonna do.

George I'm not sure,but I sense a good

2 or 3 hours of intense worrying coming on,

that I'm quite sure of.

lol

enter the heart , you could win a prize

376c3e87cbea0e760bb3dc0b2b776116.jpg

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE SERENITY HALF BAKED

Well what do ya know,

things are lookin up.

How so?

Well monday and tuesday I was doing life at about 15 WTF's per hour,

and today only bout 10 or so.

enter the heart , you could win a prize

2c05bd400508ac185bbe0bf3d701cd25.jpg

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE SERENITY HALF BAKED

The man on the top of the mountain...
didn't fall there.
"I know a helicopter dropped him there"

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE SERENITY HALF BAKED

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content