login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Help writing powerful affirmations

Hi all, 

I'm new around here and was hoping you could help me please.

I've recently sent in an application for a volunteer position at a youth club and i really want to get it so i taught id try and find some affirmations i could repeat online but it wasn't all that easy and any i found just weren't right for the situation, so i i decided to try and write my own but i think i think if could do with a little more power.

I am so happy doing voluntary youth work during the senior sessions at_________.  

What more should i add or is this OK? 

Also i'm looking for affirmations for people who do youth work that i can use to make myself a better worker....like 'i'm a positive role model to all the young people i work with' 'i make a positive change to young peoples lives' 'the young people i work with trust me and open up to me' something along those lines would be really helpful 

Thank you very much 

Angel123

In response to Angel123's post:

Welcome Angel123! It is a pleasure to help you get started with affirmations for your upcoming brand new position at the Youth Club.

Sounds like you need these right now...I will ask others to join me in their quick response to you. 

So this is what we know that you'd like help with:

1. positive role model to all the young people you will be working with
  2. enjoying  doing voluntary youth work during the senior sessions at_________.
  3. making  a positive change to young peoples lives'
  4. how the young people will enjoy you, trust you and feel open to share with you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Wow!  I am  loving that  very soon I will be employed as a youth counselor! 

This  wonderful new job I have  as a youth counselor offers me many opportunities and I can see & feel it now ! 

I am enthusiastic about  becoming a dynamic youth counselor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In response to Angel123's post:

1. 2b9756e8a4103dd5e5add1ed0d220b70.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Hi AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities

Thank you for your quick response!

I really like the wording of these, they definitely have a bit more umph then my original ones but something im wondering is if i say 'im loving that VERY VERY SOON i will be employed' wont that imply that i will always be loving that 'very very soon' i will be employed rather than saying it as though it has already happened, any research i  have done has always stated that you need to word the affirmations as though you already have what you desire, is that always the case or are there expectations?

Thanks again for replying

Angel123 smile 

Angel123,I love that you know that seeing yourself already with what you desire as a given.To me, that is the essence of what makes an affirmation powerful.

In re: your response &  since you just sent app in, I focused on an enthusiastic prelude to you beginning employment  there. ..

• I will continue to respond/ revise based on your feedback.
  • The enthusiasm I started with was simply a beginning  to progressive  affirmations that the job (as we know) is yourslaughing 
  • For myself, I enjoy getting that joy/enthusiasm going.
  • Affirmations can always be reworded as you desire/need more. ..
  • Though, as you requested  affirmations for you already working as youth counselor -not in preparation for(: So we'll  bring it on now-YOU awesome youth counselor!
  • next affirmations since you mentioned trust/rapport:

• I Am seen as a person and in my role as a counselor, as one  All can completely and wholeheartedly  trust ! 
  •  I Am a  friendly  discerning counselor  who  encourages and supports positive change with the youth I am now working with.
  • I have a wonderful communication style which creates ease among all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope this inspires something better for you(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content