login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

APRIL 2017 For ALL Writers- Inspiring Affirmations Quotes Intentions

Inspiring Affirmations Quotes & Intentions

for ALL Writers!

related threads in process

thread-★Thoughts on Wonderful  Writing

 

 

 

writer-quote-square-prints.jpgcardpic42.png

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

78112ec55323a89d5f18033dce28a516.jpgisaacasimov1.jpg

ed885d4af2ba8583dfc6624e8a487ccb.jpg

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

In response to Moonlighting's post:

In response to Stillness's post:

these are great!

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

enter the heart , you could win a prize

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

Affirmation

As I write daily 

I allow the flow

from my heart

to be transcribed 

at will.

 

 

 

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

A F F I R M A T I O N S

I dissolve the boundaries I have set on my potential, specifically…

    • I allow myself to see the expanse of my untapped potential,
      especially…
    •  Where I was contracting, I expand.
    •  Where I was isolating, I connect.
    •  I am happy about all the gifts I have and how they fit me so perfectly.
    •  I consecrate my gifts to the benefit of all mankind.
    • From: Shadow Dance: Liberating the Power and Creativity of Your Dark Side by David Richo, Ph.D. “ His free e-book, Human Becoming, is available through this site-> by clicking here

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

In response to Sand & Surf's post:

glad you brought this thread back up 

thank you (:

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

I am grateful for the power of the written word.

Just think about it🌈

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

Typing has become more of a habit . It’s faster 

I want to handwrite way more 

My hands grow calm and steady as I write; the movement grounds my mind.

Hand Writing  brings clarity I can’t get anywhere else.

Each slow stroke helps my focus deepen and distractions fall away.

My body supports this practice; fatigue eases with gentle, regular use.

I welcome small, consistent handwriting sessions that build skill and comfort.

Handwriting connects me to my thoughts — I honor that connection.

I choose patience over perfection; progress arrives one line at a time.

Writing on paper feels nourishing and restores my inner balance.

I create a simple, pleasant space for handwriting and protect it as valuable time.

The more I write by hand, the more natural and effortless it has become again 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

I give myself one-sentence progress summaries

because it gives a clear, simple signal that a step is complete.

I know now how to reduce  uncertainty, remove extra decisions about "what next," and keeps focus on the present task.

I keep things short enough not to trigger excess thinking and steady enough to reassure real progress is happening.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content