login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Monday Morning Coffee or Tea Talk?

Positive Pictures or Positive Talk is welcome here.  Thanks so much.

Looking to get to know my new friends.  I hope you are all starting your Monday with some nice coffee, tea, or a favorite beverage.

My coffee is now all gone and getting ready to start my Day.

Thanks.

I joined the other day and so far I have six new friends.  Thank you. 

I have Monday Morning Questions with my Coffee Talk.

I am getting to know the site better and just had some questions.

How has this site changed your life for the better?

What does the site do for you each day?

The site seems Positive and Safe, What are your experiences?

What are some forums you like and can participate in each day?

Thanks so much.

Welcome again Daiszy!

I will start with your easiest question... meaning the rest may become a book for me lol

What are some forums you like and can participate in each day?

Like many who surf the net, I have signed up for 1 here and there  that coincided with my interests over many years...and I may look at other forums.... this is the only I truly utilize. I shock and disappoint some (of my friends/family) that I don't even use Facebook lol 

will come back to respond more... Great questions to get to know 1 another & hear how the site has assisted too! Promise to return, and believing others will join us here too!

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response to Daiszy's post:

Morning Daiszy! 

You've asked some interesting questions for early Monday morning, but we are from everywhere so so time doesn't matter. 

How has this forum changed me for the better? It gives me hope! There are many many caring people that frequent this forum. It is comforting for me to know there are many others who are like minded with me who are changing the world by being kind and helpful rather than mean and hurtful. 

The site seems positive and safe...There is risk in everything but I have found the better and more I can express myself, the more I am accepted in a non-judgmental way as far as criticism. On the other hand, I have been greatly encouraged and positively reinforced by my participation. 

I am so very glad you are here with us and I look forward to hearing from you in our forum threads. It is Monday morning for me and I have to get going, but you can be sure I'll return soon. Choose to have a great day!  ... Poppy

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

The site seems Positive and Safe, What are your experiences? 

We are in beautiful 2017, and I can honestly say yes on both counts-you can expect positivity and feeling safe here. As  someone who is teaming with owner and involved w/ planning/assisting site, and long time member... I can say We wouldn't have it any other way(: I do believe you will get agreement on this from others -it is quite -Positive and Safelaughing 

In response to Poppy's post:

so true Poppy  It is comforting for me to know there are many others who are like minded with me who are changing the world by being kind and helpful rather than mean and hurtful. 

.In response to Kathi's post: love your sharing here. Ya know I'm drawn to:

We are committed to personal growth and we are committed to the healthy, happy, vibrant teaming community. 

wonderful summation!

Been looking for wonderfully worded thoughts for our mission statement.

I'm believing Daiszy... we may be gathering things from your awesome brand new thread!

What does the site do for you each day?

coming soon... I'm preparing for work... so I'll just jot a few notes right now.

Bmindful assists in my real me!

That's a great place to open to remember where I'm headed with that... I'll be back(:

In response to Daiszy's post: Great thread Daiszy!  

Thank you for stepping up and joining our community!  

What I get out of Bmindful: I've been on for a few years now, and there are several positive things that I have gotten out of my time and my participation.

I have my list of affirmations, which I use daily.  I have shared affirmations with people, in their time of need. And I have also used the affirmations of others, and have added them onto my list.  I have printed my list several times, and have shared a copy with those people who were receptive and whom would grow and benefit from them.

I have joined the Bmindful community, and have access to the support and the generosity of their listening.  I  value and I welcome the level of authenticity and sincerity that is readily available here.  We are open to diversity and we welcome all cultures and all faiths.  We are equally diverse and welcoming to all forms of positivity.  One member could be totally into the law of attraction, while another is into energy and chakras, another is into Eckhart Tolle or Deepak Chopra, and another is into religion, and another is into mysticism.  All are welcome here! In fact, having such diversity gives us a powerful forum for contribution. All ages, all persuasions! 

I love the quality of the threads.  There are so remarkably powerful topics and discussions.  AND, there is also playfulness!  And, there is wonderfully creative threads.  So, its balanced.  And, the more the community grows, the greater the contributions, the greater the flow!

It really depends on what it was that caused you to discover Bmindful website in the first place. Maybe a family member encouraged someone to check it out.  Someone else may be facing cancer. Someone else may be grieving from a loss or a divorce.  Someone else may be is trying to improve their confidence, they want this one particular job.  Someone else wants to improve and grow their income level, or go back to college.  Someone else wants to improve their family relationships, they want to promote healing.  Someone else wants to end world wide hunger.  Someone else wants to end all wars.  

There are an infinite number of reasons why someone got on the internet, and they somehow discovered Bmindful.  We are here.  We are committed to personal growth and we are committed to the healthy, happy, vibrant teaming community.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Bmindful: Something to hold you up when there is no sound ground beneath you!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

Thank you so much.  This is just what I have been looking for.  Positive, nice, kind. 

Good Evening as well. 

Hope you all have a wonderful night.

I found Bmindful to be inviting, nurturing, uplifting, truly enjoyable. I feel like a flower in a beautiful garden that has all the right conditions to ensure bountiful growth. It has contributed immensely to my over all wellbeing, joy, peace and most of all  I absolutely love my Bmindful family, they are the Best!!

Thank you so much Nancee for the beautiful and nice post.  I am glad to be part of the family as well. 

To all of my Bmindful Family & Friends. 

Tuesday

Tuesday is a perfect day
To run, frolic and play

So in your
Hectic, stressful day
Make a little room
To go and play

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Tuesday

What a wonderful day

to just sit around or lay

When the day is done

Don't forget to have some fun

Because Tuesday is the coolest day

to be in the SUN:) cool

yea! 

Friday morning... getting ready for my day.

I was looking for this thread -wanted to say G'morning to all(:Related imagegood-morning-love-messages05.jpg

in case I can't find it again, I want to cover all of my bases

greetings.jpg

Love you all!Enjoying your thread, Daiszy

love, AWP

Good morning Bmindful community!

I'm prepping and marinating some chicken, and plan to BBQ either this evening or tomorrow afternoon!  And, I will be celebrating Easter Sunday, going to an early morning Mass...  then, I am taking a drive with a few family members, going about an hour out of the city with family, hiking and picnic planned!  I'm bringing the smoked chicken and a tomato pie!  

What a gift, to have my health, and a beautiful family, with plans for a glorious picnic, time in nature, hiking, incredibly perfect weather, and connecting with beloved daughter over the phone!  I am so Blessed! 

Today, I'm making 2 pie crusts from scratch.  I have an amazing recipe, from simply recipes.com, and the one I'm using is "Perfect pie crust", and this is the 2nd time I'm doing this!  It was fun and easy the 1st time, and it was fantastic! 

It's good Friday today, and my heart is truly overflowing! I have an abundance of gratitude! Bliss, bliss, bliss!  And pure, true love fest with beloved Mister Cosmo kitty! 

Sending waves of incredible bliss and peace to all of our Bmindful community!

HUGS!! Kathi

5-29-17

Here's to all having a good day!

4th-of-July-teapot.jpg

My Morning Tea Time will wait until my lunch  at work today... I look forward to it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matter of fact  I Am looking forward to this  day -now that I Am claiming it as awesome for myself and all- in this moment. And So It Is. Amen.

Affirming/Intending some more(:

215072-Monday-Morning-Affirmations.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTs5JbvWInYgbDezD9OP7lkRQDFSuabSiMjfmmDgmxu2K_EnM27xQ383fc29c58e43a7fb151324c0fca9e26.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcToGfH-s7R07HJUG4XmaJlQFjXO7bcaqZxTtGDUKsMFGigVliqG

~~~~~~~~~~~~

saved for another awesome morning!

Good Morning.  Having some Tea:)  Hope you all have a Great Holiday.

It's Sunday eve, and tea sounds lovely right about now.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm0QL5s-q-2rxx7jBGArW8BgJ74C_I-byHR2Wu5w1-ZA96SgymXAimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTa4b4h4iVwvKWcXgT3mcCWy7qkz7zSM8K2d9ACDhgHO8ul3qhWa044ae3c8c3abc0b8992c69f9d60fd78.jpg

,f4b2d16282065c2b9206912cf45c421b.jpg

It's Mon.

A bit after morning

Though this is my Mon talk today(:

make-today-ridiculously-amazing.jpg

d55c0c5d387df7d5014e0f78b2037e76.jpg

297501-Hello-Monday-Good-Vibes-Only-Good-Morning.jpg

I'm allowing myself to be in this moment... Sunday eve

and looking forward to Monday

Image result for Affirmations

Image result for Monday looking forward to Monday affirmation quote pic
Image result for anticipating new week quote pic

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content