login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★This decision will change your life

Did you know there is one decision you can make that will absolutely guarantee you an amazing life experience? And anybody can make this decision. If you don't make this decision you life might not be as good as you want. This decision will change your life, this one decision will change everything for the better.

Did you know what you experience in life is based upon the vibration you put out into the universe? Your attitudes, thoughts, the way you respond to life, is critical to your success. Did you also know, life doesn't happen to you, it happens through you? Life happens through you based on the thoughts you think and believe, and the actions you take.

So, what is this one decision you can make, that will absolutely guarantee you an amazing life experience? It's really simple.

The one decision you can make right now is:

"BE HAPPY"

Don't wait for something good to happen first, that's what many people do, and then get frustrated with how their lives are going.

Give yourself permission to be happy, no matter what the circumstances. By giving yoiurself permission to be happy, you open the doors to everything you want. Why? Because how you feel is how you create you life.

Don't deprive yourself of being happy and feeling good, give yourself permission to be happy everyday, no matter what. It could be the best decision you make

Have a great day

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Robert's post:

b9d7840a0037a700c350e2a1d1c39f7b.jpg

When Nancee posted this song, I smiled ear to ear. I'm feeling it fits with your wonderful thread!

And absolutely love the Abe quote you posted and its delightful feelings that come with it! 

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Makes me want to shout Hip Hip Hoora!!

I absolutely love it and the thoughts it conveys for I am filled with joy, appreciation and exuberance for this wonderful gift called Life. Loving every moment, it is a truly a delight!!

Splendid Robert,

I guess all I need to do now

is post a bobby mcferrin song

and my search is over.

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

Howard Beale: [ascending the stage] So, you listen to me. Listen to me: Television is not the truth! Television is a God-damned amusement park! Television is a circus, a carnival, a traveling troupe of acrobats, storytellers, dancers, singers, jugglers, side-show freaks, lion tamers, and football players. We’re in the boredom-killing business! So if you want the truth… Go to God! Go to your gurus! Go to yourselves! Because that’s the only place you’re ever going to find any real truth

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content