login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★- -Talk With Relationships/talk-with series

★★- -Talk With Relationships (part of talk with: series)

5ffd6db22eb93f49e09073424f5f144e.jpgFeel free to add  an authentic  note to Relationships as it works for you(:

2/28/17Dear relationships, all of you, thank you all for being in my life.

LIFE never ceases to amaze me.... though You relationships offer me pages/context/chapters/volumes that would lack qualities ... that would lack so much...and  feel emptiness by comparison...without all of YOU... and the possibilities you continue to create.

So I'm taking this moment to thank all of you right now!!!

Who  am I speaking about when I say Relationships... in this moment... EVERYONE I've ever encountered.

You add dimensions to my life that do not  seem like anything I'd like to  attempt without thoughts of you.

. ..to  get the benefits I've known by experiencing YOU.... I'm authentically attempting to find words from my heart...Maybe there are no sufficient words to adequately express what YOU mean to me.... That feels like a cop out... for something this awesome, so I will just begin the process...by saying:  I am honored to have YOU all in my life.I am forever filled with gratitude & appreciation. 

I'm so appreciative about how you've part of my journey. It is my sincere desire that having known me that you can find valuable reasons that having crossed paths with me worked to your beautiful benefit. 

I'll be more clear as I ALLOW words to be deciphered from my heartkiss Looking forward to continuing this chat w/you.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTE9MjafuSG72obN491qSndYO8BZIwYJY2RQd8oYC-8LVW_1sOb

13921015_1043164095782932_4311585062618115523_n.jpg?oh=90d5b895fbbe00b87f0c7a716244dbc1&oe=593DB412

I began the Talk With Series in 2016, and it has added to my spirit/therefore my life in magnificent ways. It is my hope you can find ways to write to parts of your experience to co-create the most beautifully authentic amazing life that works for you. I know I will be doing this for me(:

Talk With Inspiration

Talk With Ease

Talk With Present Moment

Talk With In Motion Routines

Talk-With-Plans-Expand Comfort zone
Talk-With-Time
Talk With Your Journey

saved for quotes/affirmations/intentions

I love all  these quotes & they speak to me a great deal. Will comment further in the course of creating this thread(:

To be continued

Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other. Dalai Lama

The secret of attraction is to love yourself. Attractive people judge neither themselves nor others. They are open to gestures of love. They think about love, and express their love in every action. They know that love is not a mere sentiment, but the ultimate truth at the heart of the universe.Deepak Chopra

I Am living a Divine plan

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content