login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

- -★★Creative Visualization|Soul Food Series-7th Edition

the-world-is-but-a-canvas-to-the-imagination-poster-motivational-quote.jpg

Did you know when you think something, your brain sends a signal that the thought is actually a completed action? The brain does not differentiation between the thought process and the actual action occurring. The impact of our thoughts on our spirit, mind and body is astounding. 

ea934b47dd96e84751a0c0bff1f2daca.jpg

Practicing Meditation, Being Mindful and Creative Visualization enable us to harness the power of our thoughts and utilize them in a positive manner that can enrich our lives significantly. Makes me think of a song, Beautiful Balloon

The song speaks of a sense of true freedom, the ability to come together and create an experience in a beautiful space of light and love. 

Creative visualization enables you to do exactly that. It is a process in which you use your thoughts and imagination to create a detailed picture in your mind of whatever you wish for; whether it is improved relationships, a new business venture, optimum health, secure a new home or go on a vacation. In the exact same way an artist uses various media to create an expression of beauty, you have the ability to do the very same thing using mind to create.  

creative-visualization.jpg

Creative Visualization acts as a catalyst that transforms your thoughts into reality. James Allen has a quote that best exemplifies how the process works. "As a man thinketh in his heart so is he. " 

There is an article by Tania Kotsos that goes into greater detail regarding the Creative Visualization process that even includes exercises you can use for practice if you are unfamiliar with the process. I found the article to be informative and enlightening. “Mind Your Reality”: http://www.mind-your-reality.com/creative_visualization.html

The utilization of a Vision Board can also enhance the process. Below you will find an example of a standard Vision Board. Let your create genes flow. You can use all types of things to create one such as  poster board, glue, newspaper clippings  or magazine photos, words that inspire, symbolize the aspects in your life you wish to focus on. ​

CREATIVE VISION BOARD

I have created two Vision Boards for different purposes. One of them is dedicated to my spirituality, personal relationships and goals. The second one is geared towards developing my creativity, talents and gifts. They are place strategically, one in my living room and the other in my bedroom to ensure that I am able to reflect on them and view them often.

Please feel free to share your experiences with incorporating Creative Visualization in your life.

Do you use a Vision Board along with practicing Creative Visualization?

What experiences have you had as a result of using Creative Visualization?

What experiences have you had as a result of using Creative Visualization?

Just recently I had a wonderful experience I know was the result of my using Creative Visualization. I was going to have to work with an individual I was having some difficulty with at a Repast. The night before, I wrote in my Gratitude Journal expressing my gratitude for us working together harmoniously sharing our faith. In my mind's eye, I visualized us working together, things running smoothly just like a well oiled machine, sharing laughter and having a wonderful experience.

You know what?

That is exactly what occurred. When I arrived she met me with an apology for her previous behavior. I told her no apology was necessary, I reassured her "all is well" and let's get started.  "We got the show on the road". Everything ran smoothly just as I envisioned, it was truly an enjoyable experience.

Do you use a Vision Board along with practicing Creative Visualization?

As I previously mentioned, I have two Vision Boards.  I created the first one while I was battling an illness that traditional medicine was having a problem diagnosing. Once I was diagnosed and received proper treatment I began to improve.  Rather than simply rely on prescriptions alone, I began to focus on nurturing my spirit and using Creative Visualization to promote healing.  Fast forward to today, I resemble the photograph I selected on the vision board, happy, glowing skin where there had been numerous dark marks and other discolorations. Dr. Huff even commented on my improvement and appearance saying "I should be a poster girl for Lupus, whatever you are doing, continue it." She cut my prescription dosage in half and suggested if there is further improvement, the prescription will be discontinued. I feel totally wonderful, filled with gratitude, love, light and absolute joy just as I envisioned. 

i-believe-that-we-form-our-own-lives-jim-henson-250x250.gif

I need some good ideas of how I can accelerate my putting together some vision boards. My computer printer ink cartridges run out too quickly as it iz and are too expensive for my taste...not a very good trade IMO, maybe I should I invest in printer ink..lol...so I have been cutting pictures out of ads and magazines when I get them and it isn't that much. I try to keep the mail down to a minimum so that doesn't give me a lot of options to find images to add to my vision boards. I'm hoping that you may have some options that I haven't considered yet.

I want to create two of them and do have a few images I've cut out already that I've had for several months already and I'm not even close to completing either.  I want one for spiritual growth, personal goals, and consciousness expansion. And then I want to make a second vision board for manifesting wealth, my dream home, and traveling. 

I could put together one more like a collage I suppose and that would speed it along but I would love to hear any suggestions you may have for me?

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

ada6aee6888b5dff1ec75ed84e77b8e3.jpg

quotes2Bof%2Battraction.jpg

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post:

SAVING THIS SPOT TO THINK ON THIS ONE. (:

day-dreaming-quotes-images-7-d72bcb20.jpg

801edf9cc65f0f7fd01c15757d88d67e.jpg

I liked this quote, though a few things I'd like to interject(:

None of us are ordinary by virtue of all that we really are.

And if we can visualize the seemingly impossible as possible we open the door to the path of wonderful possibilities.

And not only can we see it, feel it, and claim it

We allow the energy & actionable steps to accompany it. Now that's better. And it is so. Amen

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

a8bd1c30d8a286fc92924674c7b16a45.jpg

Image result for deepak chopra motivational quotesimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnRjsMHKT8jolFyEpAqqtt0ZeN9ERJPY39WZ5PCNyeq2P-o9-5Qgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQshtWpkxIszmbOKyf89maWIxCFWUh4t4SoJNTP0vlXpl7XQB7k

a49b3ddeb9047ae4927f2c4088590546.jpg

lawofattractionquotes4.png

fb74da30380159b189d6b5de780ad53d.jpg

giphy.gif

Related image

Image result for spiritual creative visualization

Image result for creative visualization a spiritual experience

Great thread! 
Everything Nancee shared was always refreshingly wonderful!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content