login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★LOL˚ I Remember When....

Just finished speaking to a delightful friend… I chatted away because I was so comfortable speaking with her… and chatted lots because I was simply tired after working days in a row… and I get quite gabby… and this time I also was having the giggles(:

So anyway… lol… Somehow every serious subject this friend brought up… got me thinking of views of happenings between 25 and almost 40 years ago… I am not sure my friend had as much fun as I did… though I’m hoping so(:

My point…. oh yeah ,my point…. Its so much fun to laugh, and look at life through the eyes of fun and cherished recall… no matter what occurred… No matter if it was a time of learning or a time-of have learned(:

Have you been finding reasons to laugh lately, and if so want to share?
It could be fun(:

I Am living a Divine plan

I had the Blessing to share with a dear fiend I have known since childhood. The world was quite a different place. We recalled fond memories of days gone by when sometimes at night we would lie down in the grass forming a circle of sorts looking at the stars in the sky. Skating in the street practicing for the skating rink, eating bologna sandwiches spread with a thick layer of Miracle Whip. Eating cheese popcorn while licking our finger tips, it was sooo cheesy. Going to the Red Barn for burgers and fries, getting taps on our shoes, going to basement parties with the “blue lights”. We laughed and giggled as the time flew by reflecting on the wonderful moments we had shared. It’s funny when we were young we would always lament and as we shared the precious times, we knew they were Heaven sent.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content