login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Joy Is Contagious(especially on Bmindful)

There are some awesome things written on Bmindful pertaining to joy, and yes feeling good is contagious.

Here are some absolutely beautiful gems written by Nancee

Here is couple from Nancee’s many beautiful contributions:
My philosophy is “if you look for it, you will see it.” As a result, I look for good in everyone and every situation. When individuals are unkind I believe it is a choice. They chose not to share their “goodness” so I keep moving shielded by the golden aura of the positive light force.

• ~
    I now know nothing is too good “Me” Everything is possible and more importantly I Deserve IT, and Receive It All gratefully and joyfully:).
  • ~
    The beauty I see in me is peaceful, tranquil like a gentle pond where water lilies flourish.
  • ~
    a few of posts by Kathi:

Tonight I am grateful for beautiful Meteor showers!

I love watching tonight’s sky, all full of expectation!!

I am just in awe when I look at the night time sky…

• ~
    The beauty in me is that I am so in love with LIFE!!

I am learning, growing and totally seeing the GOODNESS of the GIFT of life!

I am so grateful for everything that is going perfectly.

I am blessed!!!

• ~
    One thing you must know-
    love is infinitely more durable than hate.

Ernest Hemingway

Dream big!

Laughter is timeless
Imagination has no age
and dreams are forever!

• ~
    The beauty I see in me just being really present, being fully in this moment.
    Being centered in bliss… seeing the best in others… nurturing and nourishing my faith…
    being peaceful and enjoying my time with others… learning something new every day… my determination to make steady improvements daily, and feeling blessed!
  • ~~~~~~~~~
    The Beauty in me is my gratitude!!

The more I love and celebrate my life, my health, my friends, my joy… the more there is to celebrate!!

From Accidental Note:
“Do you take the time to meditate?”

I do. I love focusing, just sitting and identify what it is I’m feeling and where those feelings came from, and what they mean. And then I move those feelings aside, to focus on what’s left, beyond my concerns. How is the universe filling me? What am I doing with the energy the universe passes through me?

I love it. Tune, amplify, return. Whoo!

• ~
    One from SerenityLakes (Serenity Lakes/Touch Of Gray or whatever his name is_ (:
    YOU CAN’T GET IT WRONG AND YOU NEVER GET (IT) DONEABE HICKS
    THANK GOD I WASN’T PLANNING ON GETTING IT DONE ANYWAY:)
    WHAT SHE IS SAYING IN THIS QUOTE AS I PERCEIVE IT,IS HAPPINESS OR
    SUCCESS IS A JOURNEY NOT NECESSARILY A DESTINATION.

Hope you enjoy(:

Feel free to post quotes said by others… in their very own words(:

As I find gems which demonstrate this essence I will continue to add right here right along with you(:

I Am living a Divine plan

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content