login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★'The Language of Being & Now [quotes/articles etc]

New can only be built in the Now

5cc2f32c6d7a38da7b9bb6c0a6f5f61e--moving-forward-quotes-moving-on-quotes.jpg

Liberation Is Liberation From Enlightenment

►• What a liberation to realize that the “voice in my head” is not who I am. Who am I then? The one who sees that. Eckart Tolle

►• When we form heart-centered beliefs within our bodies, in the language of physics we’re creating the electrical and magnetic expression of them as waves of energy, which aren’t confined to our hearts or limited by the physical barrier of our skin and bones. So clearly we’re speaking to the world around us in each moment of every day through a language that has no words: the belief-waves of our hearts. Greg Braden
  • ►• Thinking and consciousness are not synonymous. Thinking is only a small aspect of consciousness. Thought cannot exist without consciousness, but consciousness does not need thought. Eckart Tolle

• ►• All the things that truly matter — beauty, love, creativity, joy, inner peace — arise from beyond the mind. Eckart Tolle

il_340x270.1043158489_akr3.jpg

when-you-arise-in-the-morning-think-of-what-a-precious-privilege-it-is-to-be-alive-to-breathe-to-think-to-enjoy-to-love-life-quote.jpg

►• Nothing ever happened in the past that can prevent you from being present now; and if the past cannot prevent you from being present now, what power does it have? Eckart Tolle

►• Whenever an answer, a solution, or a creative idea is needed, stop thinking for a moment by focusing attention on your inner energy field. … When you resume thinking, it will be fresh and creative. Eckart Tolle

9ee50d3de4d3618377a20c0f8431067c.jpg

31d7fdd77347ff7edb98adcda034f84a.jpg

I Am living a Divine plan

Don’t seek yourself. Dare to be yourself GuyFinley

• Don’t ask ‘how’ . Let Now show you. ~GuyFinley
  • ~
    Effortlessly. Look down to the ground; your feet are already on the path.
    Look into your heart and find that enlightenment is already there. Come back home and realize that you were here all the time! — Enza Vita

—By L.S. Barksdale

Since life is of ultimate importance, I am a unique and precious being, ever learning and growing. The greater my aware¬ness, the greater is my capacity for love and enjoyment of life. The more richly I enjoy life, the more eager and able I am to contribute to the well-being of those around me.
Comparing myself with another’s personality, conduct or accomplishments as a gauge of my worth is absolutely meaningless. (No two people have had the same heredity, Inner Knowing, and total life experience.)

No one can possibly put himself in another’s place as a valid point of reference, for no one else in the entire world has the same degree of awareness.

related quote threads
self esteem-quotes

interesting article/post

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content