login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★ Just Add Love

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTI9Vs3J5368S6ySUlRRwrGKBfwhpFCcntY1ko5-ktSlX5ygGlZpg

Just Add Love It’s like we are standing surrounded by gifts and we don’t even see them – because we have had our own hands over our eyes, believing in the shadow instead of the light that shines through us as we create the shadow play.

We can create anything. And so that Golden Wave of love and joy that flows through us – through the Consciousness of Humanity when we are simply BEing ourselves – that is what changes our world.

The indiscriminate life force energy that flows through all is a gift for us to play with. Our gift to the world is to add love to that energy, creating the Love-force energy and witnessing that energy expanding into joy, bliss, ecstasy, as we live and create from our hearts. We are on the threshold of something so wondrous and amazing. We can shake off the fear and dance in the surprise and wonder of this miracle we are co-creating.
Know, too, that anything that comes up for release – whether it be a “minor memory” or a relationship or job or way of living – is actually creating a new pathway that is paved with our heart-truth and leads to our joy and bliss. Nancy Leilah Wardhttp://wwwsoultransitions.com

https://soultransitions.com/

3.jpgoscar-wilde-quote.jpg

I Am living a Divine plan

How eloquently true, love opens doors, creates new paths, at the end of the day, it is what will truly last. It invigorates while nurturing our spirit. A little bit of love goes a very long way in insuring we will all have brighter days.

lovely post Nancee… I truly like how you said it in your own beautiful words… I’m thinking you need to write a book of quotes… (: I mean that…

• ~

By choosing to be our most authentic and loving self, we leave a trail of magic everywhere we go. Emmanuel Dagher

• ~
Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. - Michael Leunig

I Am living a Divine plan

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content