login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Sharing Healthy Food Facts

Sharing Healthy Food Facts

• ~
find a fact about healthier foods & you just want to (somehow) share it w/everyone you love when possible…?

ever want to simply remember some interesting healthy foods/products & facts just for you?
well you’ve come to the right place.

stop by to reinforce for you & share w/your like minded friends(:

I Am living a Divine plan

my very significant-other (hubby) & I have made a wonderful commitment to eat foods specifically for our healthy life-goals.

feel free to add info, thoughts, feelings & affirmations which add to your food-smarts.

My body mirrors my state of mind. I am healthy, whole, and complete.

- eating well/exercising -I Am happy & love doing things that work for me, though a fantastic bonus when my beloved family is committed to restructuring even better lifestyle goals too.

• ~

A raw medium sweet potato provides 922 micrograms of vitamin A, more than 300 percent of your recommended daily intake of that nutrient, which helps keep your eyes, bones and immune system healthy. It also contains water-soluble vitamins that are at risk of depletion during cooking, including 3.1 milligrams of vitamin C, 0.27 milligrams of vitamin B-6 and 14 micro-grams of folate. A sweet potato also provides 4 grams of fiber, 2 grams of protein, no fat and 112 calories.

funny ‘coincidence’ this eve when eating veggienoodles dish (spiral sweet potatoes) … I had a craving for adding butter to it, and after the fact saw this selfcare

A pat of butter on your sweet potato can be beneficial, according to the North Carolina Sweet Potato Commission. The flesh of sweet potatoes ranges in color from yellow to dark purple to orange. The pigmentation in their skin indicates a the presence of of beta carotene, which your body converts to vitamin A. Because vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin, a pat of butter can help your body absorb the sweet potato’s vitamin A content, ensuring that you get maximum nutrition.

info quoted from site healthyeating.sfgate.com/

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content