login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★- - ease tinted glassesღ(HappinessMtg)

your Bmindful Member official invite to Happiness Meeting

• ~

Happiness Meeting : originally created for Sun 10/16/2016 Posted,Opened early and never closes(:
Subject of Topic: Love Bringing Ease Into It! (ease brings more love into it)
Title : Through The Heart and Soul of Ease (or Ease Tinted Glassesღ)

So Happy These Happiness Meetings Never Close...

sometimes the creating of the questions & the thread  create something needed, which never shows up at the time of the meeting time... so I'm sure I will return often to write(:

Intro

Life Coach Molly Gordon asks Where am I in respect to this moment? Where am I in respect to me? What is the moment calling from me?

This Happiness meeting is asking you to yes … focus on these mindful questions… though with a bit more specific energy filtered through.

Examine your focus through The Heart and Soul of Ease…
Take stock of the filter you normally choose… and for the sake of this meeting & (if you haven’t already) maybe for always…engage in your everyday life, your dreams and rough spots…. through ease-lenses.

Experiment… by upping the dose of ease… how does your present, past and future appear? This meeting is asking us to question our choices… in how we may be adding complexity to a life that can be created with possibly and hopefully & desirably a greater dose of ease.

• ~
      Makes you go hmmmm…quotes

• Minds that are ill at ease are agitated by both hope and fear. ~Ovid
    • ~ Every problem contains its own answer if you think of the problem merely as a question, and inquiry, and not as an obstruction. Thinking of it this way, keep your mind not on the repetition of thoughts about the problem, but on the receipt of a definite answer. ★ღ✰˚ ✰。✿ Ernest Holmes

e7fdccc3a99e891af62a46a452d0f7b4--life-balance-quotes-mindful-quotes.jpg

ღ✰˚ ✰More Quotes 

✰When confronted with a situation that appears fragmented or impossible, step back, close your eyes, and envision perfection where you saw brokenness. Go to the inner place where there is no problem, and abide in the consciousness of well-being. ~Alan Cohen

Usually, when the distractions of daily life deplete our energy, the first thing we eliminate is the thing we eliminate is the thing we need the most: quiet, reflective time. Time to dream, time to contemplate what’s working and what’s not, so that we can make changes for the better.
Sarah Ban Breathnach, Simple Abundance: A Daybook of Comfort and Joy

What you hope you will eventually believe. What you believe you will eventually know. What you know, you will eventually create. What you create, you will eventually experience. What you experience, you will eventually express. What you express, you will eventually become. This is the formula for all of life. Home with God: In a Life That Never Ends By Neale Donald Walsch

Every day offers us simple gifts when we are willing to search our hearts for the place that’s right for each of us.
― ~Sarah Ban Breathnach, Simple Abundance: A Daybook of Comfort and Joy

Life, itself, is wonderful. But we don’t “see” it because our lenses are not clear and we are attempting to see through filters that impede our vision. Clearing up the filters is the process toward “seeing” clearly, so one can get down the path. Keith Garrick of LifeManagementAlliance

• ~~ ✰~~
    DO NOT TOLERATE LESS THAN GREAT IN THIS VITAL CORE OF OUR LIVESTHIS IS OUR LIVES!

The quality of our lives is determined by the thoughts we create and allow in our minds. They determine whether we feel stressed or have peace of mind and happiness. Is there anything more important?

60,000 thoughts per day, on average 80-90% are negative (and most pure nonsense). Yet happiness requires the ratio of positive to negative thoughts be 5 to 1.

I will not tolerate any less than that.

After all, this is my very life! Keith Garrick of LifeManagement

• ~~ ✰~~
  • 53037765.jpgImage result for step 4 abraham hicks pic

these Reflective Questions are simply and easily guides…
1. Please take a moment to focus on what you’re truly grateful and appreciative for.

Take a moment to feel what you are truly feeling blessed about.

What brings you peace?

What brings on that airy yet grounded feeling?

The thread-mtg never closes, you may open a post and call it what you choose, and continue to return to it as the things which truly matter to you continue to surface…

2. Next… along the same stream of energy… please take a moment to think of what matters most to you… just for you… at this stage of your journey. (a)Is there anything which seems to feel more or less than you feel you’ve experienced it before? (b) Has this energy always been part of what you wanted for yourself, and is it revealing it to you in a different, maybe more profound way

3. How do the feelings that are coming up for you… the affirmations you create, the intentions you bring to your experience… help to usher in your fresh new moments? see this post for brief understanding of affirmations versus intentions

4. What energy do you love to experience? Do you easily experience this? Do you feel things are manifesting more quickly for you? If so how?

5. Sharing is a wonderful way to connect to yourself and others. What is consistent about you with the way you share. What do you admire about it and what would you like to enhance or change?

6. What does ease in life mean to you? (a) How would you like to see it show up for you? (b)Have you already created a space to come from a place of ease? ©How is this time of being-ease different from other times in your life?

7. How are you looking at time these days?

(a)Is it something which has caused you to enjoy who you are more or created a bit of a daily self created monster? (b) Speaking of monsters lol… If you’ve been a time-monster … what masks have you thrown away to live a life that better suits your spirit?

8. Love is something we tend to talk about a lot. What is love to you? Can you describe its essence? What would you like to share about the ease of being and experiencing love?

9. Bonus Question(: What’s your plan for stepping up your self-care?

• the reflective questions above are asking you to allow some time to contemplate: ~appreciation, blessings, love, feelings, experiencing fresh new moments, feeling grounded, benefiting from affirmations &intentions, thoughts about manifesting, thoughts about time
    (: (not all at once… unless you choose of course)
  • ~~ ✰~~
    Attributes of a Powerful Person
    I love these attributes of a powerful person as described by Dr. Laura Brown. (all of them defined so well to come from… to aspire toward!) For question #5 which I will focus on in this post soon.. and for that and other ideas regarding this entire theme of ease… I’m particularly fond of the working definition of interpersonal power quoted below:
I think of power as happening in four ways: Somatic power(in our bodies), Intrapersonal power (in our relationships to ourselves), Interpersonal Power (in our relationships with others and the world around us) and Spiritual/Existential Power (in our capacity to make meaning in life). This is not a prescription; it is an evolving list of ways in which people empower themselves in the world. to read article in full 
Somatic Power
Intrapersonal Power
Interpersonal Power
  • images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrEpawu4gCUlMLDGhsMB3ZylDCiDhYNPDl7W3Kpj8Txa4H3NL5
  •  
  • blessed-are-they-who-see-beautiful-things.jpg80641de0be4e104240ca484e731f9764--law-of-attraction-quotes-abraham-hicks.jpg
  • Image result for pic QUOTE law of attraction ease tinted glasses pic
  • images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwhf-mzoK8lCKDUaOmPpGlpmVqlm1kNALd90dJWTQFvtNUtFMF

I Am living a Divine plan

3. How do the feelings that are coming up for you…

the affirmations you create, the intentions you bring to your experience… help to usher in your fresh new moments?

4. What energy do you love to experience?
1. I love being fully rested… mind, body, and spirit
to be continued… • All I have to do is take the time and focus my energies on the things I want to achieve, and I feel refreshed and ready to start again.
though this doesn’t exclude- focusing on good food, real sleep, even power naps(: , self talk… and enjoying my life(:

• Do you easily experience this? Do you feel things are manifesting more quickly for you?

• ~ If so how?

link above missing -try this one:

•  

the incredible power intentions {affirmations vrs intentions}

•  

[Affirmations/Intentions in process]
      I create a state of mind which compels me to unconsciously create my self-talk and action in line with my highest-good values.

5. Sharing is a wonderful way to connect to yourself and others. What is consistent about you with the way you share. What do you admire about it and what would you like to enhance or change?
      to be continued

6. What does ease in life mean to you? (a) How would you like to see it show up for you? (b)Have you already created a space to come from a place of ease? ©How is this time of being-ease different from other times in your life?

like it to show up as well choreographed dance-flowing to the rhythm of all I love

Thank you for putting this beautiful meeting together!

Heart and soul ease,mmmmmmm…
Just saying the words helps me to step into that mindset!

I do need to take a few minutes, to gear down and decompress, and to get present and get start letting go…

This is a great topic, and a great time to connect and map on to your topic!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Where am I in this moment:

I have to distance my self from the news, the politics that are running amuck, and from my current career situation and finally, finally, tap in to My space.

At the moment, all of the superficial happenings seem to have nothing to do with me, but they are powerful distractors.

For me, at this moment, I am distracted! Inwardly, I feel distanced from my self and my priorities. When I do take the time necessary to decompress, I feel fully alive, full of positivity, and I hunger for connection related to my career. I hunger for opportunity.

I also hunger for the reward of those connections, and for the things that actually get tended to… when you actually experience the joy of both connection and contribution, and you are one who is in peace, and in harmony…

Where am I in response to me:

Great question… The question helps distinguish desire from being.
How am I being?? I am noticing that I am not present. Not listening for this aspect, and not connecting. Need time to separate my self from the external situation.

Can’t answer more, but I am connecting to the question….

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

In response to Kathi’s post:
truly enjoying your posts Kathi!! I love hearing how you identify where you are, and what created the space for that… and contemplating the questions… from such an open and honest balanced perspective. (though never expected less). Looking forward to hearing more

Thank you for sharing!

9. Bonus Question(: What’s your plan for stepping up your self-care?
focusing on this question -right now…

this quote from Notes From The Universe reminded me of the bonus question on self-care:
Anything you could ever hope that I might one day do for you, my faithful friend, is something you can begin doing for yourself today, making the whole thing happen about 7,000 times faster.

But that’s just if you’re in a hurry, The Universe
©Mike Dooley, www.tut.com
Major big smile(:

• ~

In response to going w/self-care flow’s post:

Question 9

Actions of selfcare foster incredible things in all facets of life.

Self-care is a huge area, that I love reviewing!
Yes, I know -no surprise(:
I love knowing if I’m walking my caring for me-talk(:

This time of my life is proving to be incredible… It feels like my awareness I Am making room for… acknowledging… creates a true certainty of more of what I say I desire becoming created. Talk about manifesting quickly lol…

Though, no .. this has been progressive-ride… trust me…(:

It’s exciting part for me to cheer-lead and applauding my efforts… And love experimenting with my routines, and trusting myself to take really special care of me.

Just like anything … creating the space and creating what I want more of or less of… or simply different… does require some accountability & planning. ->So in effort to do … to identify and begin a process of stepping up my game…1) My plan is to create a fun-filled notebook to create a baseline of what it is I actually do, how I feel, and how I feel about how I feel…(smiles) and ask myself what it is I’m truly wanting to experience(: I will include affirmations/intentions and a vision board of sorts.
2) The ease-theme is not just for this thread, I’m choosing it for my life. I’m looking forward to seeing my list as I look at it with ease…I am simply ready… and feel great about comfort with my readiness
3.) also..more time in nature (love the water) … & I want to see what else I like(: … and enjoy music. (want to create play lists…for the moods I love too)

• ~
  • ~

Question 7. How are you looking at time these days?
(a) Is it something which has caused you to enjoy who you are more or created a bit of a daily self created monster? (b) Speaking of monsters lol… If you’ve been a time-monsterwhat masks have you thrown away to live a life that better suits your spirit?
I know to take my revelations as they arrive… in order to keep a space as more come my way(:

I feel God doing THAT BEAUTIFUL HANDIWORK… with my conception of time (:

In this moment … in my now… the thing that has changed about me is how I view time… is that finite feeling… that was creeping into my thoughts with … time…

That unknown we spoke of at the last mtg, is now just a wonderful surprise party… that I initiated(: (I’m ok time… right now)

Enjoying the passion I feel for being alive and being in touch with my spirit.

• ~
the Love reflection-question-response… is in this link (in the middle of that post after the manifesting link)
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’m returning to where I last left off:

Where AM I in response to me?

Right now, I am being blessed, and feeling love, in my core. I choose to feel love, and suddenly, I notice it everywhere…
Every new thought brings more connection and joy…

The more that I am grateful, and the more I step in to faith, the less fear exists for me to navigate.

Bonus question:

What’s your plan for stepping up your self care?

I am planning to up my night time ritual with very nice, tranquil music. I choose to connect with and create space for me and my Guardian Angel, and ultimately, time and relationship with God.

And, I want to enjoy “being me”.

In response to Kathi’s post: In response to Kathi’s post:

sounds beautiful Kathi! loving all of this!

6. What does ease in life mean to you?

going to love ‘sleeping on feelings/ideas’ of ease(:
(will return tomorrow)

• ~

• ~
    It’s a beautiful journey staying true to my values.

I am at peace just where I am.

Moving forward feels excellent!

• will return to question on ease & gratitude soon& this one:
    1. ~Please take a moment to focus on what you’re truly grateful and appreciative for.

Like most of us on this site, gratitude and appreciation ranks very high. Will love coming back her to specifically focus on this.

Take a moment to feel what you are truly feeling blessed about.

What brings you peace?

What brings on that airy yet grounded feeling?

Thanks Selfcare!

What does ease in Life mean to you??

At this time, acceptance and dealing “with the whats so” in my life. Right now, I am making new adjustments and am creating acceptance of my age. I’m over 50 now, and I want to be with this, not try to buck being over 50, and largely, not wanting struggle anywhere with anyone… Instead, I just want to get into the joy, fun, levity, the relevance, the purpose, the creation of possibility and ALWAYS, tap into passion, flow, spontaneity, expansion, compassion, kindness, equanimity… and getting my giggle!

I am choosing balance, peace and harmony. And, I am choosing me.

I am choosing to balance my mind with my heart. With those 2 in greater harmony, I choose to focus on my soul. This is consistent with my previous paragraph above, where I talked about nightly ritual with music, connecting with my Guardian Angel and experiencing God and manifesting and reflecting God’s love and God’s hand in my life.

I went out tonight and bought a new notebook! And, I’m re-making the space next to my bed, and I’m just wanting to get rid of stuff that is in that space. I want to make a clearing. Get rid of everything and then keep this one corner clean and clear, and use that space, as a space of intention.

sorry I haven’t been responding much Kath. I have been enjoying your posts very much, and will be sharing again this week(:

No worries, I am staying in a mode of creation, and have begun a new chapter in my life!!

For me, I can look over the past year, and I can see how fruitful this work has been. And, I can totally appreciate how much healthier and authentic is my personal life and my personal space.

Making choices, making declarations, creating affirmations that speak to my now, and working within gratitude, making gratitude my base and being grounded and sourced by it, I have had a subtle yet a true shift of my being.

Thanks again for your response and so happy for your wonderful personal growth you have joyously been experiencing!

Thank you also for not only sharing… though also your commitment to these weekly/bi-wkly threads (or is that bi-monthly) lol (we do 1x week or 2x a month) lol … lil’ cold goin on though accepting my word-confusion as well as the clarity it is bringing(:

In response to going w/self-care flow’s post: and response to Kathi
Myself as well, Kath.. 1 of quite a few things I call my ‘evidence’ of my shifts have occurred oh so recently!

As mentioned I have had quite a cold… came on hard

though with a cause(: And it is just visiting to present to myself …in situations what it needed to. I am in process of bidding it farewell(:

Yeah, like to say even my cold had a reason for being…(smiles). I saw myself acting (even) more true to my values and standing up for what matters to me (with a perfect ease) … even when I felt (due to my cold) that I ‘couldn’t think’.

My dreams have been giving past necessary closure-opening the doors wide open for this day (and age) (:

I didn’t think anything really needed closure… that was important to me….Though as I created the space for new… I imagine some of the old needed a home… And I need not store it like something to be… Even the wonderful memories … they need not be forgotten… though they began taking up space … instead of leaving room for new wonderful memories.

I have a history of loving the expression, ‘I am right where I Am supposed to be’ …. though feeling it with the passion of the music sung by Angelina Jordan (smiling again…..) (and that history is repeating itself-I AM right where I’m supposed to be… & moving forward as I appreciate(:

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content