login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Divine Order,Manifesting & PassionateLiving!

thread created 10/13/16

• ~

True story:
I was writing my usual little notes to self… and one of the items I listed …felt real, though redundant in my world.
(redundant to me in this situation, something I cared very much about …just nothing new learned about it the way I’d like…with the depth I truly wanted… so it was still on my mind … still being listed.. valuable to me ).

‘Moments later’, my hubby brought me the mail. In the mail was only 1 thing… a brochure with the very topic I’ve been wanting to know more about…which I had listed. It was listed with comprehensive specifics in an outline form… that I hadn’t listed (though it was PERFECT! It was Mine…)
my spirit knew this was meant for me…It was a continuing education class to be taught in 1 day course, which I wasn’t going to take…. Though I read on…

this was so awesome! I began copying the outline, and began finding these things… which may or may not excite another lol… Though, I had felt I received a personalized present(: You see, I wasn’t interested in the credits… I was passionate about the material.

And beyond this detailed outlined( which was inspiring me personally and even toward some future-business ideas from this material)…. it was All on the internet by this instructor… that was so beautifully at my disposal.

I believe sometimes we think we are losing our passionate nature, when in actuality … we are simply not following or creating more of what our heart desires.

It’s easy to begin listening to the ‘world’ and what they are jumping up and down about… and begin to feel maybe we are just not jumping anymore lol.
Though the reality is, we have to stay on track with our own rhythm. with passion, selfcare

I Am living a Divine plan

6 MIN 5 SEC “ Video- Resolutions, Intentions & Affirmations for a Life Well-Lived

• ~

• “Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.” ~Oprah Winfrey

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.” Maya Angelou
“If you can’t figure out your purpose, figure out your passion. For your passion will lead you right into your purpose.” Bishop T.D. Jakes

• ~ “Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow.”
    Anthony J. D’Angelo

• “It doesn’t interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for, and if you dream of meeting your heart’s longing.” ~Oriah Mountain Dreamer

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content