login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★- -Talk With Inspiration(write a note-series)

Dearest Inspiration,
Wow! I want to thank you quickly for what you have been doing for myself and those I love. I shared a song by a talented youngster with my hubby today, and while it did great things for me, he said this inspiration reduced his physical pain he was having. You are awesome, Inspiration. I will continue to give you the place in my life you deserve.
all of my love & totally inspired

• ~
      Dearest Inspiration, We have a whole day ahead of us… for that matter a whole wonderful life. Today I plan on creating a book all about you. I want to be reminded of the many ways you add spark to my energy, my direction, my desires… You are awesome, and thought it was time I told you so! all of my love & totally inspired
    • ~
      Dearest Inspiration,

Funny I just got up from a wonderful sleep, and was feeling so appreciative for you and how I allow you to show up in my life. You are awesome. I am going back to sleep right now, just wanted to share my good feelings …I owe you so much… I love the love attached to the feelings/images that rise through my spirit (after listening, reading, thinking via experiencing any of the wonderful 5+senses ) and you deserved some major praise for adding to my inner and outer world. all of my love

I Am living a Divine plan

Dear Inspiration,

I’m looking to you to guide me toward areas which are wonderful for me… that I don’t always feel jazzed about doing….

I’m ready for You, to color my world with the kind of energy which shakes me up in ways I love for the results that work well for my spirit …and my life… and those I connect with.

signed your team partner, going with self-care flow

I Am living a Divine plan

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hey there Bmindful, feel free to create you own letter to Inspiration.

The purpose of this thread series is to create… and feel… that we are more than all of our states of being, and experiences. Though it is always up to us the priority we give things outside of ourselves to be part of what we value.

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I find … my focusing on say…Inspiration, the appreciation just warms my moments up even more(: (please join if you so feel inspired)