login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Thoughts For The Day

EVERYTHING IS GOING WONDERFULLY

I like this quote:“The more you go with the flow of life and surrender the outcome to God, and the less you seek constant clarity, the more you will find that fabulous things start to show up in your life.”
― Mandy Hale
What I like about this quote
1) is its perfection in the allowing, and its resonating with my desiring to be in Greater touch with a Power that created Everything, 2)my desiring a growing level of trust/faith in life as it is, 3)and how it is experienced… and understanding the possibilities of what I feel cannot compare with the Greater Good beyond my senses…
2) More Miraculous Places are always present/occurring whether I have an inkling of this during ‘distractions’ in everyday life or not. That is an awesome foundation to plant deeply in my day…

• ~
    9/26/16 today at work, I truly desire to be aligned with my values. I desire this because not only does it not feel right when I’m not, this would be counterproductive to living what matters in my heart of hearts.

When we are true givers (to ourselves & others)… we desire to find desirable ways to give from our true heart place… we want to satisfy a great deal of areas.

For example, say the company you serve begins wanting something & you’d like to be in line with that value…

Though if the company begins wanting something that doesn’t feel right, the good that occurs: (1) It does deliver a stronger understanding what matters to us. The key is to allow something Greater to occur …by not compromising yourself or striking out at the place that feeds you.

(2)I’m believing its possible, though not by my own thoughts(alone) to be in precarious positions in positive ways.
(3) I believe when we desire our values to be involved… differences that come up for us… intuitively allow Good things will be presented.
(4) Desire is key. I’m thanking God in advance for the beautiful wisdom that is always delivered in areas of contrast… within all areas anywhere/everywhere.

share as you like

I Am living a Divine plan

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content