login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Beautiful Shifts In Awareness

Having An Incredible Life?…. [thoughts]

Bmindful member-Robert once created a thread I truly loved, entitled
I BELIEVE I AM SUPPOSED TO HAVE AN INCREDIBLE LIFE

• ~
    It was one of my favorites… the title alone did it for me(:
  • ~

Sometimes it did …because maybe some random thing occurred and I had started to give it more power than it was worth and it began some dampening process of ….just too many moments of my precious moments…

• ~affirming statement
    I BELIEVE I AM SUPPOSED TO HAVE AN INCREDIBLE LIFE (:
  • ~
    And more often than not ….on the other end of a beautiful spectrum…. this affirming statement… inspired or reinforced…some thing or many things I knew … (or began allowing more of) … life is and can be simply awesome abslutely most of the time… when we really know what exists in the NOW!

I Am living a Divine plan

I’d like to share a bit about my eve last night. My hubby and I went out to celebrate an awesome event for him… a belated birthday dinner and a great movie(:

• ~ We were enjoying our moments after particularly full days that day…
  • ~

I had a few trivial things on my mind that had occurred earlier that day… that I was slowly allowing to …dissipate … and be fully present for the fun and focus on this fine eve/and reason for celebrating.

I knew in the scheme of things things … the extraneous things floating in my loving-space was really NOTHING & utterly unimportant stuff…

I was tired and hungry (:

• ~
though it was using up some of my presence, though I didn’t like that I could feel the energy of stupid things lurking…. especially when the birthday boy I love so much is sitting at my table(:
  • ~

My hubby got up from our table for a moment, and while he was absent…. a song came on …from the 70’s that reminded me of when we first got together…

It began a radical shift. I went from that vague waste of space in my spirit… to the awesome full recall of FUN, CURIOSITY, JOYOUS EXPECTATIONS, LOVE, ROMANCE etc etc…

I thought that was enough of a nudge…

And then… in this place we were comfortably enjoying… we had gotten to the dessert.. which I had enthusiastically chosen.. (very small sized sampling of things… enough to enjoy well ) It was awesome… festive… Though….

Right next to us… there were 2 people … I couldn’t tell if they had a few drinks, sick, or just incredibly tired
I couldn’t tell their ages at all, because it appeared they had a few miles on them… Though something about them… I couldn’t help but glance over at their table from time to time…

In wanting to be pleasant as we were sampling our dessert… the next time I took a bite of one of these lovely (rarely ever think about-kind of) treats… (though glad we did that eve)-treats (: …. I looked up with a smile made eye contact with this beachy blonde tanned older gentleman
sitting in the next table over… and I energetically spoke to him… I said: We’re celebrating his (my hubby’s) birthday… He raised is thumb (as in a thumbs up) and smiled as though he was giving his joyful blessing(:

Moments later… I heard powerful snoring…. from the blonde and quite tan twosome … (I couldn’t tell if they were a couple or parent and adult child)

Once again, snoring…seemed relatively content… so I was reasonably ‘sure’ they had a few drinks, and they decided to feel comfortable enough to get some rest. I had quite a scenario growing, and I wasn’t even aware of this.

My hubby and I are reasonably enjoying… and preparing for a movie…making space from our full days, full meal, and now on to an entertaining movie…

Then my eyes made eye contact with someone else…a woman who was sitting alone… a bit further away from us all… Long gray hair, youthful caring face… and we both acknowledged the sleeping individuals sitting next to me… she smiled…Only her smile had a knowing kindness attached…

She came over to me… and I whispered in her ear… Do you know them?

She said yesThey are homeless. And… they frequent here often, and we give them food, and they rest up in here… She proceeded to tell me bits and pieces of how this happened to them, and the resources she has tried to help them with… She had gotten to know them so well over time… the details started to grow and grow that she was sharing….

And all I could hear… was the story I had created

and:

the kindness of this woman and those who had been reaching out to them

and was there anything I could offer inconspicuously

and:
how great I really have it… and everyday really is Always Incredible.

I wonder how many of us fill in the blanks with what they believe someone means or who they are, how they’ve created a view of anothers life… and what uncertainties they have decided they just know because of anything…..

While I’m believing more people than not…know they deserve a wonderful life… The question is do they know all that is really pretty wonderful right now?

And what else are you reminded of with this real life-event… share if you want. (I know I always enjoy when you do) (:

will come back to some minor editing ..feel free to stop by as is(:

• ~