login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★- Trust Your Journey {letters to your journey}

See the source image

★- Talk With Your Journey
This thread offers you a chance to talk to your journey,  have it your way…more and more… (affirmations, letters etc)

related threads/posts coming soon

Articles

Appreciation Tools A powerful way to improve mental, emotional, physical and spiritual well-being is to invoke and sustain sincere appreciation. Appreciating yourself, a loved one, friend, pet, even a cherished place or memory also quickly establishes a connection to your heart. The greater your capacity for sincere appreciation, the deeper the connection to your heart, where intuition and unlimited inspiration and possibilities reside. Try HeartMath’s Appreciation Tool and exercises. to see the exercises & read more

feel free to share your letters, related ideas/affirmations/quotesSee the source image

4b41e3550fe6f9c9919d0d2b7ba931a8.jpg

Dearest-Journey.jpg

I Am living a Divine plan

Dearest-Journey.jpg

My  Dearest Journey,

So good to connect with you today!   I am taking a moment to share  how grateful I am to experience infinite possibilities of you ... with you.  

You have been trying to let me know there is so much beauty in each moment when I allow. You have indicated often more is up to me than it appears... and I still let that notion surprise and amaze me.

I want to stay in better touch with you to learn more about you...I never want to forget what you teach me along the way.

Thank you Thank you Thank you for Everything today, yesterday and simply Always(:

Love, Sacred-care Ease & Optimum Living  aka sacred aka selfcare

PS

See the source image

early eve 5-22-20

My  Dearest Journey, Thank you for a wonderfully pleasurable day.

Something about what I ***wrote when I woke this morning, seemed to open up more Goodness. 

I am so appreciative to allow the travels of my spirit place

Thank you Thank you Thank you for Everything today, yesterday and simply Always(:

Love, Sacred-care Ease & Optimum Living  aka sacred aka selfcare

***what I wrote-this morning upon waking 5-22-20:

• Owning Your Life & Loving It˚- I love this  theme!!! Our lives really are our own and yet often our energy travels a detour- route. We travel and attach ourselves elsewhere. Knowing your life is your own - what would you like to experience and why aren’t you experiencing more of what matters to you? Obviously there are areas in our life we can ‘only’ influence and not own. We aren’t meant to overly identify with ‘things’ ‘people’ ‘environments’. Why do we become things outside of us? Our spirit place always welcomes us. It always lets us be our best self by reminding us who we are and what really matters. It often shows us much of what we want we already are when we get out of the way. This is a great moment to listen to that place which already knows us and never leads us astray. Love selfcare (written as first thought of morning before getting out of bed) (:  NEW THOUGHT- late evening: Mood is something that can receive greater positive feelings when we give ourselves self compassion. When we need pampering - it is always acceptable.  When others you care for need TLC ... we take our time and create a space that acknowledges the person right where they are. Be there for you, because you know just how to love 💕 you.    

• I affirm from the depths of my being that loving myself is part of everything I do and everything I am. 

cbd692c0f894817d18da4b3accc644b1--universe-quotes-the-universe.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Dear Journey Nov 29th,2021

Wow you have truly been giving me the scenic view!

I am trusting you to give me a Good life as I surrender to my loving Creator and as I use my tools to get the best out of my life.

I am glad to be in touch with you to tell you Thank you for the Good in each moment. I appreciate 

Dearest Journey,

Well Yes, I have been allowing and stubborn at the same time.

I am so grateful that allowing has won, and I have let go, and released my barriers so my Journey is all that it can be. I am grateful to my Creator to give me the journey of my spirit’s dreams.

with faith, trust and belief,

Me

https://youtu.be/aS5EanxOmzA?list=RDMM

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content