login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★- Talk With Your Day

• “As long as people, places, and things, do not define your blessings, there are nothing but blessings for you to discover.” ~Matt Kahn

★- Talk With Your Day

This thread offers you a chance to talk to your day and have it your way…more and more…

Write it as a Dear Day letter -link to videos that add to your in the moment philosophy-to add context…whenever you want… and oh yeah….have fun(:

Dearest Day,

You and I are getting ready to start, and I already know there is promise written all over you and you simply want me to open my mind, and heart to this.

If you find me neglecting you, please don’t take it personally. Day is so full of many things I have requested … Sometimes I don’t give room to experience you for the gift that you always are. Please forgive me, I’d like to start fresh today. I’m making you a promise its the Good day I’ll see, it’s a Good Day I allow, it’s a Good day it simply and powerfully will have… your gift to me, I accept. I know you get your stuff from God, and I’d be foolish not to accept these gifts(:

Your team partner and friend, going with w/self-care flow

• ~
    Dearest Day,

OK Day, thanks… all we needed to do is talk about it, and I’m believing and inspiring me in ways that I knew would show up in my spirit.

Thank you Thank Thank you, I Am now raring to go!

I Am living a Divine plan

Dearest Day(:

Somehow I’m smiling and we haven’t even totally hooked up yet… See, I’m still waking… though already feeling the joy … since I have a day off today, and today is something wonderful I am celebrating… So I am saying Happy Happy to my wonderful(: And we’re going to enjoy you Day like there is no tomorrow … I know what that really really means day , today. (:

Thank you Thank Thank you, I Am now raring to go!

★- Talk With Your Day
This thread offers you a chance to talk to your day and have it your way…more and more…

Write it as a Dear Day letter -link to videos that add to your in the moment philosophy-to add context…whenever you want… and oh yeah….have fun(:

When life throws me curve balls, I knock them outta the park!

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content