login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★(smiles) We never know _________ So....

We never know _________ So….

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

fill in the blank. There are so many things we can’t know, and that’s not an awful thing. Lets reinforce the things we can’t be sure of and share why that it is simply wonderful(:

• ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Others…

We never know how others feel, so its best to keep being our authentic selves so we continue to bring what we have to each chance encounter. [imagine this in retrospect… past present and future can be predicted as the best they could be-no true regrets]

We never know how happy others are with their lives because not only are we always changing, growing, we express things in our own unique ways due to many factors. So.. love, love, love (for real) (: That way… whether others are glad or sad…. heartfelt is enjoyable and adds on deliciously.

Ourselves…

We never know when all the things we are currently are progressing with …will bring about the changes we see in our minds eye… Might be better.. or just not how you saw it. So, keeping in mind what these images are of the awesome stuff… remember you are already awesome… and it only gets better from here no matter what. [just keep on going]

Ourselves and Others
We never know what everyone is progressing with So continue to bless us all with The Greatest Good… and So It is Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

love the idea of finding ways to see things as wonderful, and something to appreciate. I remember years ago I shared how hurt I was feeling about something big that happened to me.. and a healer-type acquaintance of mine said ‘that’s wonderful!’ I looked at her thinking is she not listening…is she possibly being sarcastic? She then said… “It’s wonderful you know how you feel.”

Moral of this personal story: It’s true there is always something wonderful going on…and some things that that can be perceived/experienced/thought/believed/felt can totally screw up the wonderful possibilities and and can taint ones joyful living… if we are closed to the wonderful(:

So its wonderful… I finally did understand(: It’s wonderful that this is a new moment…It’s just wonderful that life is always so much bigger and better than we think or feel it is. (:

Life Is Wonderful tune Mraz

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content