login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Enjoying Great Health [Quotes]

First quote was written by a Bmindful member, Sonia in 2009.
“For me being healthy is loving yourself. If I don’t love myself enough to have a healthy attitude, body, surroundings, occupation…. then I don’t love anyone else also in this world. For a person nothing can be more precious than self and the loved ones. If I am not healthy then how can I take care of others and spread happiness? If I have an unhealthy attitude or opinion about myself and others then that is what I am doing to the world— spreading unhealthiness thru mind or body.Lets be more loving/cautious and spread good health in all possible ways.Enjoy good health.” Sonia

• The power of love to change bodies is legendary, built into folklore, common sense, and everyday experience. Love moves the flesh, it pushes matter around. Throughout history, ‘tender loving care’ has uniformly been recognized as a valuable element in healing. ~Larry Dossey

• The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, or not to anticipate troubles, but to live the present moment wisely and earnestly. ~Siddartha Guatama Buddha

I Am living a Divine plan

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content