login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★ nostalgic music-PRESENT DAY JOY(:

intro post

• ~When I listen to the radio…I often switch stations until I get to some that may be referred to as the ‘golden oldies’ lol …

Music ‘back in the day’ feels current to my spirit. It takes me back yes…though it also moves me forward with what I love to feel today. I love being/living in the present! I love enjoying …as I know we all do!!! Lets bring the vibrations we appreciate to NOW and add on to our lasting appreciation…

I Am living a Divine plan

One of my biggest thrills was to see the Temptations & get a special autograph from Melvin on my 35th birthday…(lil’ while back) lol (: More specifically… Truly could feel my feelings tell my body a happy-story… of joy of life, my life …bringing it all to the present moment. Awesome!

Melvin was the oldest remaining Temptation still w/them, and it was his autograph that I got on my birthday.
Melvin

will replace links soon(:

As a very young teen.. I loved listening to this song before going to sleep, and to this day it is 1 of my absolute favorites… with the joy of this moment…and anticipating even more!!

Everything Is Coming Our Way
Carlos Santana 1971

• ~
    revising (really I accidentally lost a couple of my posts… and I am happy to say I will have to recapture some more joyous inner spirit great experiences(:

• ~

another great I loved was Carole King! There would be a great void without all she has added to memories, rock n roll history and present day joy..
Will be back to add some of her classics!

I was introduced to Gerry Rafferty music around the time I met my hubby …… was ‘just’ my best friend then (: (still holds that wonderful place today…)…This song of course brings up fond memories… though once again …music-joy is carried through the present… And I love that I Am able to experience …of all areas I value… the constants that are real and always a blessing(:

Right Down The Line

Young Rascals

(1968)

wikipedia blurb

(1967)

• Good Lovin (1966)
• The Rascals – People Got To Be Free – 45 RPM (1969)

• ~

and when you feel it…your turn(:

share a song/artist that is not so new(:
and bring the feelings current to your present day joy!(:

I’m enjoying this thread!

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm’s post:
Made me truly smile SR…that you enjoyed(:

good fun putting this together.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content