login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Affirmations... Variation of Wonderful Styles

Affirmations to allow the harmony, ease & joy of this moment….

this thread is an affirmation one to increase,ease,&/ or simply allow the moment that works for you… to work for you. So many ways to affirm. Share when it suits you to share them(:

• ~ Time is my friend. I work with it, enjoy it, respect it, and allow the best of it.
  • ~
    I can get a magnificent benefit from anything that occurs.
  • ~
    I efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstance.
  • ~
    Bliss builds in my world today with every conscious decision I make!
  • ~
    I am enjoying that I am strong gentle and capable
  • ~ Affirmations have been around since man found the use of language and there is no secret ritual to use them. There is nothing mystic about affirmations. This tool, if used correctly, can radically change your life.
    Ton Pascal -member of site wrote this affirmations article on another site-to read more…
  • ~
    A wonderful post from GaryD on getting started with an affirmations practice

thanks for sharing you guys, I believe I need to add these to my affirmations ledger!! The variation of style on this page is evidence of affirmation-possibilities!!(:
wow, a little greedy…though hope to see you both again here(: (and of course everyone is welcome!!)

In response to bunique’s post:
Thanks Bunique I truly love your powerful affirmations. I love how you covered so much, so well and so simply! (energy, motivation, allowing social comfort, continuous personal growth/development, positivity, openness, creativity, flow and new ideas! Awesome!
In response to Nancee1953’s post:
And as usual …I’m not sure if you’re a wonderful poet or the poem.

Either way the eloquence of positivity through thought, word and deed shines as you do(: Thanks Nancee!!(:

I Am living a Divine plan

Thanks for sharing the article. A really great explanation how to write affirmations :-)

Here are some of my favourite affirmations :-)

• I have an abundance of energy
  • I naturally have high levels of motivation
  • I am constantly growing and developing
  • I am a positive thinker
  • I welcome all social situations
  • I am always open to new ideas and thoughts
  • My creativity flows effortlessly

Like a ray of sunlight, I effortlessly radiate positive energy into the Universe through thought, word and deed.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content