login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Derren Brown - Mind reader

I would love to know what the bmindful community feels about so called mind readers such as Derren Brown.
He predicted the lottery numbers live in the U.K last night…..
I am so keen to hear your ideas about this kind of ‘magic’.
Are we seeing this stuff work because we belieive it to be so? Or is it mind trickery?
If he did know how to predict the numbers….why does he want to share this with the entire nation? Surely he would use this ‘divine power’ for his own needs? He is doing a follow-up documentary to show the general public how to predict this themselves…. Surely if everyone knew how to ‘win’ the lottery…no one would actually win?

I am confused. Goes beyond my belief system I think….?
But part of me believes he did it…..because I believe in the supernatural and all things greater than human experiences…..But is he just a clever business man….??? Please post your views here!!

A full and thankful heart..

Heres a link for those of you outside the u.k who dont know this guy

In response to anoushka_f’s post:

Hi anoushka this is a great subject for me. I did not see this man but you have to ask yourself what is his reason for giving these numbers. Could the lottery be working with him. So more people can go out and buy tickets?

Those predict for money are not real psychics I could be wrong on that. For me when people start charging exorbatant amounts of money are in to trickery. God/Creator gave us a talent it should be shared with our fellow man to help them someway.

All of us have psychic abilities and mental telepathy as well. Many are starting to be aware of it. Have you ever thought about someone then suddenly they call you? That is the most normal one most people have had.

What I know of psychic abilities is you do not get 100% accuracy all the time. You might feel or vision certain things or feelings of a situation and then you will hear about it and some of it is what you felt but not all of it. Then there are times it is right on.

For instance I left my coat at home on a rainy day and later on I had to catch a bus. When I arrived at work my supervisor told me to go to a holiday party. Upon arriving there, there was a coat being raffled off. So I bought a ticket for $1 and told the lady that coat belongs to me! She laughed and said, “You think so?” I said, “Definitely1” she said, “Maybe but there have been a lot of others who bought a ticket too” This feeling of a silent knowing that that coat was definitely mine kept coming to me. why? because I forgot my coat. Surely enough I did win and a woman said to me, “thanks a lot lady I spent $10 on tickets!”

It is a good idea to practice psychic lessons to keep your abilities strong. By paying attention to things that give you answers “gut instincts” and write those things down when they happen make you more aware and more in tune to your abilities.

Have you ever been with a group of friends that want to go somewhare but you don’t. Because that “gut instinct is telling you something is not right.” Then something bad happens. There have been times that gut instinct warned me about something and I started to think otherwise and something bad happened to me. Why? Instead of taking heed of the inner knowing I started to doubt that wisdom and then it turned out to be right.

Hope it made sense to you.

Hugs,
Mary

In response to godscreation’s post:
Thanks Mary – This was the response I was hoping for. People like us here on bmindful just think outside of the ‘money making media’ box. Yes, I agree there is an element of trickery thats not quite right about it. True psychic ability IS a gift and something beyond the natural – something divinely given.

This puts my head back to normal! Thank you. I was beginning to question my belief system for a moment. I do however believe in Uri Geller who uses the power of his mind to do weird things – but only to prove/share/show that he has a divine gift. This, I get!

Derren Brown….con artist? Crafty business man??
Each to their own I guess as I dont wish to make judgement upon anyone. Is it an honest living? Hmmmm.

Hugs back atcha Mary and God bless you.
Anoushka :O)

In response to anoushka_f’s post:

anoushka this man Peter Hourkos was one of the most astounding psychics who ever lived. If you get a chance look at his life story. It is in 6 parts and I’m sure you will find it very interesting especially towards the end.

Happiness,
Mary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content