login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Make Friends With Your Feelings

Use The Power Of Affirmations
Anchor Yourself In The Here And Now

The best place to live is in the here and now this is the place where you will feel good and safe, the only way you can live in the now is by deciding to think thoughts that will make you feel good. If at any time your experiencing negative resistance it’s because your still allowing the past or what you think might happen in the future to control how your feeling in the now. read more

I Am living a Divine plan

I use however I feel as a starting point to create (greater, better or more enjoyable) health.

I love my frustration. (You cannot go past your frustration, for instance, but you can go through it. Love your frustration and it will change. There is power in acceptance and love. If you battle your frustration, it will entrench itself.)

I include in my love the part of me that feels powerless.

HealingChapter Summer Joy
My healing power is healing me even when I’m doubting it.
I release (any & all of ) my fear of letting go.
I am ready to let go.

_
I acknowledge love as the most powerful force in the universe. Every cell of my body is receiving love.

I receive energy

• ~
    to be continued
  • ~