login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★When you change your world changes 

When you change your world changes. This is true, this is the ‘work’ but how can you know you’ve changed? When what bothered you, no longer bothers you, you’ve changed. When the mundane excites you, you’ve changed.

“As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world, as in being able to remake ourselves” Mahatma Ghandi.

Some say, I can’t feel good about———— It’s not true, but you believe its true. A key to your POWER and FREEDOM is to notice the difference.

“It’s a familiar story for many of us, notice how suffering is always caused when we are believing our own stressful thoughts. And if you are feeling any stress, even the most minute amount of stress, I invite you to identify what you are believing and then question those thoughts, that are always the cause of the stress” Byron Katie.

We are MAGICAL, we get what we believe.

“The thing always happens what you really believe in and the belief in a thing makes it happen” Frank Lloyd Wright.

“I have said, ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most high” Psalm 82:6

So then, how do you harness the power to change? By getting good at feeling good, and how do you do that? The same way you get to Carnegie hall.

“The universe is not responding to our words, the universe is responding to how we feel” Esther Hicks.

“What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday, and our present thoughts build our life of tomorrow” The Buddha.

You can prove all this to yourself, but no one can do it for you. When what bothers you no longer bothers you, you’ve changed. When life again excites you, you’ve changed.

BLESSINGS.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Once again dear friend “you are right as rain”. I for one have noticed a variety of changes in my thoughts and actions. All negativity has been banished from the Queendom, as a result, I am “happy as a lark”. With the dawn of each new day, I look forward with great anticipation at the wonders that await :)

Teal Swan
Another interesting talk.

“Space consciousness, the final frontier, to boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

In response to Robert’s post:
a very good thread, thanks Robert!
In response to Lake Placid’s post:
I listened to this audio last night… Title wasn’t drawing me…though Teal doing a talk on it did. Thank you Lake Placid, it was very good.

I Am living a Divine plan

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content