login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★50-100 Appreciation Things A Day-so awesome-daily appreciation

An Appreciation Exercise [by Tracy Friend]  
As you are thinking thoughts all day every day in order to see the benefits of appreciation, it is usually necessary to practice it regularly. It is very beneficial to write down 50 to 100 things that you appreciate every day. It is particularly powerful to do the list in writing rather than just in your head as writing the list increases your point of positive attraction. The key thing is that the things that you write are things that you genuinely appreciate, not things that you think that you ‘should’ appreciate. You can write anything that you appreciate: it could be particular people in your life, how far you’ve come on your journey, particular positive emotions that you remember feeling, things about you home, good things that have happened, things about your job, absolutely anything…. You can also appreciate things that might seem quite simple and everyday such as having hot water, your kitchen appliances, being able to breathe and the sun coming up.
“ to read more from this article see-Appreciation and the Law of Attraction by Tracy Friend”:http://www.lawofattractioncentre.com/appreciation-and-the-law-of-attraction/

90445350e93b8fd7f05126c24cc21373--louise-hay-affirmations-daily-affirmations.jpg
    • This thread is geared to anything which opens your senses to greater appreciation and gratitude right now (quotes, affirmations, and statements from your heart that which you appreciate in this moment. blessings. Thank you for visiting.

quotes-you may like

6f34582e74099ae5968dc5bd75cbbc81--grateful-heart-be-thankful.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFRQNuv1QgP_1CDYH03ellsYvpovAABuwGfB7WtWtWOHpyZjSTtQ

I can celebrate that I desire to celebrate me. I can appreciate that I am worth celebrating and taking really good care of me.

I am celebrating and appreciating that I'm home from work and enjoying being home.

I am appreciating that this eve is mine to create ... and I appreciate desiring and being able to do that.18c37e4b261ef030718c178d84ccb9f7--at-peace-beautiful-soul.jpgI appreciate taking time to feel from my heart...the feelings of appreciation.

Even in my tired haze from a very full day... I know I have much to appreciate

I love enjoying appreciation-energy.

I appreciate all in my life and all that is on its way that I am already loving.

d6b6e267ecdf07ff6acf2ebee7114bd6--universe-affirmations-the-secret-affirmations.jpg

I appreciate today and allowing myself to be wherever I am.

I appreciate how my business call had the results I desired

I appreciate the inspiration I  receive 

I appreciate how awesome my affirmations work

I appreciate how my Bmindful friendships have grown over the yrs

I appreciate how work has become a place that allows me to give and receive in progressive ways

I appreciate how my intentions always manifest-either that or something better

I appreciate my loving husband, who is... loving(:

I appreciate that we will be celebrating our anniv this month... wow! 

I appreciate the joy and enthusiasm I have for living

I appreciate the feeling of looking forward to more.

I appreciate my new motivation for things I've wanted to begin doing and how I've begun

• ~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Never forget that all you have is all you need.”
― Sarah Ban Breathnach, Simple Abundance: A Daybook of Comfort and Joy

“You simply will not be the same person two months from now after consciously giving thanks each day for the abundance that exists in your life.”
― Sarah Ban Breathnach, Simple Abundance

“Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow. —MELODY BEATTIE
― Sarah Ban Breathnach, Simple Abundance: A Daybook of Comfort and Joy

I love this book and the author

In response to flowergirl's post:

Thanks flowergirl!

I too love Sarah's quotes. I'd love to check out more of her books ...

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

876f9e61f8966166210ad875043a1dea--tantra-gratitude-quotes.jpg

• I appreciate my work... having work, and being able to have another place to give and grow
  • I appreciate the camaraderie at work, the diverse backgrounds of those I work with and those we serve.
  • I appreciate the fun in our spirits when assisting those who are downhearted and when we connect with their hearts... life can be a party even in the midst of hurt, and illness. Its as though everyone can feel the temporary-ness of conditions... and can feel that something-more element.
  • I appreciate the allowing myself to be right where I am and appreciate myself transcending when assisting others... to that place of one-ness and unconditional love.
  • I appreciate that even we I am 'non-stop' working.... that I can feel the harmony of universe... I made space/room when I let go...prayerfully allowed in this Good day, 88f8d611f4bf70c8c7bc98140bb7520b--attitude-of-gratitude-gratitude-quotes.jpg040766e07251a37736859c1d88c6a288--louise-hay-quotes-louise-hay-affirmations.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

IMG_4682.JPG

Afformations, Intentions and Other Expressions of Enjoying Appreciation

e4bd7e58bee517c4c970c72f8e099122--manifesting-money-discus.jpg

I am so appreciative that I desire happiness to come from my spirit place and be part of all I feel.

I love that my first thoughts when I wake are to listen to what I'm feeling and thinking and accept me, appreciate, like  and take care of me. It leads to greater like/love and valuing myself ... and valuing others more.

I love when I begin preparing my day/morning I am thinking how to nurture myself.

I appreciate that about me.

I love that even when I'm feeling short on time...somehow ... time stretches/stops while I'm appreciating... only to lead me in a greater spirit-place to enjoy the present moment and look forward to the moment ahead.

I love knowing I am in the right moment, experiencing the right thing ...just right for my growth and desire to appreciate the heck out of my life and live the life I love.

On that note, I appreciate that I'm ready to get into my morning, and appreciate all I will do, and look at is as an opportunity to be it, do it have it.

I feel richly blessed.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content