login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★How you are truly amazing

What causes a person to sustain practise of something, what causes a person to continue to put in the effort necessary to achieve some very good result? One way to answer these questions is to notice some very good result you’ve already gotten, and understand how you got it. Then, you can apply this same process, and get the same very good result. And the example that you choose need not be mind boggling: It can be something you now consider easy or no big deal.

The truth is, there are many things you now consider ‘no big deal’ that were once – if you really think about it – insurmountable or virtually impossible, or at least, before you did them you had no idea HOW you were going to achieve them. Still, you did.

For example, you now know how to walk or talk and understand and carry out a conversation. These activities now fall into the realm of ‘no big deal’ Right? But, these really are AMAZING things (If you don’t think so, imagine how different – how limited – your life would be if you couldn’t do them)

But before you knew how to do these amazing things so effortlessly, they were things you wanted very much, and also, things you had no idea of HOW you would accomplish them. But also – and very importantly – you also probably had no, or very little resistence to doing them, in other words, when you desired to learn to walk you had very little ‘thought obstacles’ (aka.limiting beliefs) about your learning to walk. You simply desired to walk and – no matter what experiences you had to the contrary (e.g, stumbling, falling over, losing your balance) you maintained with ENTHUSIASM a belief that you would walk, and then you did.

And even today, you cannot really say exactly how you were able to walk so easily, you cannot say exactly how you muscles are working in perfect coordination to balance all the parts of your body, so that you can effortlessly do this ‘walking thing’ you do. Or you cannot exactly say how it is your brain knows how to effortlessly steer or guide all your muscles and the balancing mechanisms in you, So that you walk so easily and efortlessly now.

But you do know that you do these things now so completely easily and effortlessly, even though you still don’t know exactly how you do them.

My point, you already do amazing things easily and effortlessly, all without you knowing how you are really doing them. Here are some of the amazing things you may now be able to do easily and effortlessly, even though you don’t know how you’re really doing them:

Talk, walk, run, skip, snap your fingers, pick up an object, put it down, throw it, measure its speed and trajectory so that you can catch it, discern, ride a bike, swim, read, write, identify a melody, identify a person by the sound of their voice, identify a food by its odour, sing, whistle, remember things and how to use them..refrigerators, doors, lamps, tv,s computers, toasters, radios, and remenber, your doing all this for the most part completely easily and effortlessly.

Point: you can now come to do what you may now consider amazing – create a fortune, create truely wonderfully intimate relationships, create a truely wonderful lifestyle, ect, ect – with the same kind of ease and effortlessness, all without knowing exactly how you doing it.

As the bible says: WE JUST NEED TO BECOME LIKE LITTLE CHILDREN, we just need to drop the limiting ideas, we’ve unwittingly picked up, and pursue our desires with childlike openness and faith.

Do you remember how good it felt, to learn to walk, or to learn a new word, or learn to make a sound? Remember, and apply the emotional joy you remember to what you now what.

BLESSINGS.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

wonderful image(:

Do you remember how good it felt, to learn to walk, or to learn a new word, or learn to make a sound? Remember, and apply the emotional joy you remember to what you now what.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Please forgive me but you know I can’t help it sooo here it is a song that is so appropriate for the sentiments you have conveyed. Accentuate the positive

In response to Nancee1953’s post:
I’m not forgivin’ nothin’ (: That’s an awesome contribution!!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content