login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Blamers anonymous

They ought to have a Blamers Anonymous, something like Alcoholics Anonymous.

I think i’d have to join. It seems, although i do very well in many area’s of my life, i still have this little habit that keeps popping up, putting at least a minor dent in my life experience.

Do you blame?

Ok, i’ll start with mine, most recent. Someone close to me seems to believe it’s ok to dump her less than jolly mood on me, as if somehow i’m the one responsible for what ail’s her in the moment . So i get irked a bit (Is irked even a word? Must be) and then i blame this noticeable downturn in my mood back on her. Taa-Daa…it’s a blooming epidemic of blame-itis (knowing the pharmaceutical companies they’ll soon put out a pill for it. I wonder what they’ll call it? Blame-no-more? Endallblame? BlameX?)

How about a little ditty.

You blame me.

I blame you back.

It ain’t fun but then,

That’s where were at.

TOO bad.

Too sad.

A combination to make the Devil glad.

Worst than wearing stripes with plaid (iv’e done that too. Yikes!!)

Ok, i’ve had my fun. Now i think i need to put an end to it. I certainly don’t want this mood to go out into the universe and manifest accordingly.

So, Bless her and Bless me, wish us both much love, peace and harmony, take a deep breathe Robert. Ok, and another one. GOOD.

Now, feel better. Find a better thought.Feel better. Breathe.Remember something lovely about her. Pray to God. God, Bless us, Bless us.

Make an affirmation. “ALL IS WELL, IT’S ALL WORKING OUT SOMEHOW, EVEN IF I CAN’T SEE IT”

Think Peace, Calm. Breathe. Let go. Think of something pleasant, Pleasing, Nice.

Ah, here’s a good one:

“IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO FIND A GOOD FEELING PLACE ABOUT ANYTHING, THINGS WILL CONSTANTLY CHANGE TO MATCH THE FEELING YOU
HAVE INSIDE” (Abraham Hicks)

BLESSINGS.

Some more thoughts:
Adversity
Heavenly blessings
Talent is a myth

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Robert, I agree whole heartedly with the sentiments you have expressed.
It should be illegal to play the “Blame Game”, it is counter productive, not conducive to enjoying the amazing gift of life.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content