Posted on 19/08/2015. Last edited 1 week, 6 days ago.
during 2017, rules will be updated.
The wonderful positive energy that this site was created with is still wonderfully strong. So grateful to Lee for what he began! Thanks to our new owner and every one of you, we continue to create a celebratory party of growth, connection, & personal miracles(: Feel free to stop by my profile page if you have questions or comments pertaining to the site, or just to say hello. If you are a premium member you can send me a personal email, which is a benefit from upgrading…or if prefer you can send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Hey Everyone Guidelines Now Embedded in sidebar! Bunique has done it again(: This list has been revised…and will continue to be. Please review from time to time. Thank You
- Thank you In Advance Community Friends! Bmindful provides a supportive and encouraging environment . If a member is unprepared for criticism or is self-conscious about their involvement/contributions, … uninvited criticism or various behaviors can be upsetting and can have a less than positive impact. Appreciation for this type of kindness is a prime focus on this site(:
We are not here to embarrass or humiliate… Rules are here for a reason…please help to maintain. Bmindful gives you every opportunity to self-correct. The Guidelines are here to help you see what is permitted and what is not
How will you be notified if guidelines need your attention Bunique or moderator will send an email to your personal email address (which you signed up with)& or Bmindful personal message area, Help us get it together before we receive our new categories Permanent-Categories will not be formed until site is more up to date though temporary categories will be formed to create ease in locating threads!(:
Treat others with respect, tolerance and consideration, even if you don’t agree with their perspective.
The following list summarize Bmindful Community’s approach to behavior and content. These guidelines have been made public in the spirit of open communication but it should be noted that they are adaptable and will evolve over time. Depending on the severity, a breach of guidelines can result in a formal warning, account suspension or account closure. Bmindful has internal policies and procedures in place to ensure these guidelines are applied in a consistent and fair manner. In applying these guidelines, Bmindful reserves the right to remove a work or close an account at our sole discretion.
post 2Joy of Bmindful Rules2016
Posted on 19/08/2015. Last edited 1 week, 6 days ago.
★Joy of Bmindful Rules★
- 1 No Spam / Advertising / Self-promote in the forums These forums define spam as unsolicited advertisement for goods, services and/or other web sites. Your account will be banned permanently and your posts will be deleted.
- 2 Please keep your posts …your posts…not to be copied work of other forums.Do not post copyright-infringing material Providing or asking for information on how to illegally obtain copyrighted materials is forbidden. [additional info soon to be posted for clarification by owner…]
- 3 Do not post “offensive” posts, links or images Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, or abuse is strictly prohibited. Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is not permitted on these forums. This includes user pictures. Use common sense while posting.
- 4 Racially abusive or offensive affirmations are not tolerated. User will be deleted without warning. We will not tolerate racial discrimination or any hostility at all.
- 5 Do not cross post questions. Please refrain from posting the same question in several forums. There is normally one forum which is most suitable in which to post your question. [easier to interpret and navigate when new categories are in place]
- 6. Remain respectful of other members at all times All posts should be courteous. You have every right to disagree with your fellow community members and explain your perspective.
- …please do not encourage disrespectful debate*** ***Please respect the intentions of the site.***
- 7 You are not free to create threads or thread titles which demean, humiliate,attack, degrade, insult, or otherwise belittle others or the quality of this community. It does not matter what information, judgement, influence you hold in these forums, you are expected to obey this rule.
- 8 You are not free to use the affirmation page for obscenities or sexual focus.
- What happens if I break a rule?
If you break a rule, then you will either be warned or banned. A ban of your user account may either be temporary or permanent.
***The owner and moderator have the right to edit, delete, move or close any thread or post as they see necessary, without prior warning.***
***It is stressed again as a courtesy reminder that if you are banned, your material you’ve posted disappears with you. This is not something that the site enjoys doing. Please make copies of your posts, especially if you know you are in violation…***
- ** * Provoking/attacking is also grounds for warnings,suspension and being banned permanently from the site.
- ** * Problem-members (repeated challenges with their participation),lose privileges of stating their position, and suspension or banning will be the result.
- ** * ★An important note regarding the Bmindful Honor System★:
- ***Basics Regarding The Bmindful Honor System***
- ** * A. When influence is more extensive than a thought or a feeling…and material isn’t your own, please do your best to credit the source and allow community to know even if source is unknown. Thank you(:
- ** * B. Often when we like something we can lose track of what is our material and what is something we’ve just been exposed to. Though being aware of the wonderful loving community Bmindful is …any sharing which passes things off that anyone knows is not theirs… as theirs… is not acceptable. You are expected to obey this rule. It is very easy to fix this if it has already occurred. If you need assistance, I am very approachable(: need help…comfortably send me an email to discuss or simply add the source of your info.
When new categories are created, additional guidelines will be added. Thank You(-:
This list is still in progress per owner, thank you… Appreciating˚
….as rule-updates are added …
post 10 of 10
current announcements as of 5/24/16 New Rules From Owner:
These rules were recently added by Keith;owner ( alias -Bunique), and will be placed in Rules Sidebar. Since they are newly written, placing them here and soon to sidebar:
New Rule #1
Please refrain from copying posts from other forums.
Please limit large copying from articles [excerpts are fine depending on the materials copyright notice]
Its completely fine to quote other peoples work but please give them credit by citing the webpage or book the quote was taken from.
Quoting from other forums is generally off limits, though always prohibited when crediting the source as your own.
It is completely unfair to pass someone elses work off as your own and risks civil legal action to both yourself and the owners of this website. For this reason any copied content found on the site will be immediately removed without notice.
New Rule #2 Up until (fairly) recently threads had been going through a revision/updating due to past challenges on the site during the absence of an owner. Please consider the thoughts and feelings of members who post on your threads when you add or delete any material.
Edit or Renaming or Removing Posts from active threads (can be) incredibly disruptive to members of the community.
We are known for being a loving respectful community.
Removing or changing a post after others have commented means the subsequent posts of others may lose context and value. (editing is permissible… though if too many changes occur- think of creating a brand new thread)
Users who make a habit of changing threads (drastically) after others have commented on what was their previously… will be warned or lose the ability to edit.
Repeated infractions will be face a temporary or even permanent ban.
Posted on 10/06/2016. Last edited on 05/11/2016.
New Rule #4
There are some common sense-rules about editing posts that Keith will soon be posting.
After members post context of intro shouldn’t be changed.
In addition to that when giving positive feedback to others, its best not to delete that either for a couple of obvious reasons. By deleting the good, it not only leads the member to believe you’ve changed your mind of the value, it does as the same thing changing the intro does…if you’ve been responded to for doing so. So before posting, decide your true intentions for deleting, and kindness is to supersede all else on bmindful, no matter what(: Thank you!
don’t want to humiliate anyone ever! Please note so we can move forward
The wonderful positive energy that this site was created with is still wonderfully strong. So grateful to Lee for what he began! Thanks to our new owner and every one of you, we continue to create a celebratory party of growth, connection, & personal miracles(: Feel free to stop by my profile page if you have questions or comments pertaining to the site, or just to say hello. If you are a premium member you can send me a personal email, which is a benefit from upgrading…or if prefer you can send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org