login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Owning & Enjoying Your Own Life

love these ideas…feel free to share related stuff(: love,selfcare

Owners versus Victims
Steve Chandler uses this concept in his various seminars

• ** Owners create while Victims react.
  • ** Owners believe that they have substantial control of their actions while Victims believe other people or events have control of their life.
  • ** Owners are “building a life” while Victims are “making a living”.
  • ** Owners “get something from” every experience while Victims “try to get through” experiences.
  • ** Owners “use life” to gain while Victims feel “used by life”.
  • ** Owners “want to” do things while Victims think they “should”, “ought to” do things. Owners are focused on their actions while Victims are pre-occupied with lots of events.
  • ** Owners “buy in” to change and new actions while Victims use the “wait and see” approach.
  • ** Owners use language of possible while Victims use the language of restriction.
  • ** Owners deliberately jump-start a positive cybernetics loop while Victims enter into negative cybernetics loop.
  • ** Owners think positive and optimistically while Victims think negatively and pessimistically. summary from e-consultants

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Being Grateful. That is the first step on the path to Joy. — Sarah Ban Breahtnach

I will tell you that there have been no failures in my life. I do not want to sound like some metaphysical queen, but there have been no failures. There have been some tremendous lessons…. — -Oprah Winfrey

I Am living a Divine plan

inner confidence

• ~

are you a creator?

inspirational related threads in process:
to-do-list-love 2016 (Robert)
today-is the day 2016 (Robert)
inch by inch everything’s a synch 2015 (Robert)
you are awesome day 2015 (Robert)

I Am living a Divine plan

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content