login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Wonderful article on Healing by Lenedra Carroll

For those of you who might not know her, Lenedra Carroll is an author or a number of highly popular spiritual books… not affiliated with any religion… If any, it would be called metaphysical. I copied and pasted this article on healing that I received in today’s email, thinking you might enjoy and or even benefit by it. It helps to reinforce The Truth that this healing power IS within us.

Healing Is……

Over the years I continued to follow my interest in the innate healing ability within; there were many times that I called on this source. On one occasion, in 1969, when I was beginning the fifth month of my first pregnancy, I suffered a miscarriage that resulted in serious hemorrhaging. My husband found me lying weakly in a pool of blood on the floor of our tiny living room. I felt certain I would live and that the bleeding would stop if commanded, but I was too weak to do it.

With the doctor some distance away, I told my husband, Atz, to get Jerry, the Mormon bishop. He and his wife Nelda were my dearest friends; he was a man of simple but impressive faith. They lived a mile away. When he arrived, the blood slowly pumping out around me was a daunting sight, but he placed his hands on my head commanding the bleeding to stop and health to flow back into my limbs and that is what happened. I recovered immediately and fully. The doctor later confirmed that I indeed suffered a massive hemorrhage; he was amazed by my instantaneous recovery.

Mormons have a wonderful tradition and heritage of miraculous healing, one that built my own belief in our innate ability to provide healing to one another. There were many times I worked successfully in a healing way with my children when they were ill. I learned to diagnose their problems by asking my own body to tell me where the problem was.

One night when my oldest child was only a year old, he woke at midnight in great distress. Nothing soothed him, not milk, rocking, or music. When I tuned my body to his, my right hand began to ache; spasms racked my upper arm. Removing his pajama top and examining his arm, I discovered a rubber band binding it just above the elbow. The circulation was restricted and the hand and arm were blue.

Many times I successfully evoked healing for them or myself, not because I was a healer, but because we all possess a relationship with the “inner physician.” Through that relationship we can access healing and wisdom, we can evoke information to come through others, we can connect with healing modalities that are right for our situation, and we can communicate powerfully with our bodies. We do this not by trying to become healers, but by remembering that health lies within; it is simply our natural birthright.

Matter on the Head of a Pin

Over thirty-five years ago, in middle school science class, the teacher slapped his hand down on a desk in the front row making us all jump. “This table,” he stated emphatically, “is not solid. It is merely a vibrating mass of gyrating atoms.” He paced the room excitedly, enjoying himself, pointing out other “nonsolid” objects — our pens, shoes, the walls in the room. Then he delivered his punch line. “Even your bodies are not solid. They have the same vibrating atomic structure. And they are primarily space. If all the space in your body, the space between the atoms, could be removed, the remaining matter would fit on the head of a pin.”

It made an impression. Like me, many of us were taught this concept years ago and we still do not grasp the immensity of its meaning. We are primarily space. Space plus an infinitesimal amount of matter. The body is, quite literally, not solid and there are many reliable reports that demonstrate this. In 1905 several of Iceland’s leading scientists conducted well-documented investigations into psychic phenomena. One of their subjects, Indridi Indridason, shocked them when, “during deep trance, different parts of his body would completely dematerialize. As the astonished scientists watched, an arm or a hand would fade out of existence, only to rematerialize before he awakened.”

The body is not solid. It is primarily space, though it is not empty space, of course. It is pure energy and as such is vital, pliable, and malleable. In his extraordinary work The Holographic Universe, Michael Talbot reports that “when physicists calculate the minimum amount of energy a wave [field] can possess, they find that every cubic centimeter of empty space contains more energy than the total energy of all the matter in the known universe!”

How can we affect this space, tap this energy that fills our bodies? It is very responsive, especially to sound, light, and thought. Renowned physicist David Bohm believes “there is a deeper and non-local level of existence from which our entire universe springs.” He sees this deeper level of existence, comprised entirely of waveforms of differing kinds, as the implicate order (the originator and cohesive force) of the cosmos. Bohm’s research led him to understand that it is our intention and imagination that affects the creation of form:

Every action starts from an intention in the implicate order. The imagination…already has the intention and the germs of all the movements needed to carry it out. And it affects the body…so that as creation takes place in that way from the subtler levels of the implicate order, it goes through [all the more subtle levels] until it manifests in the explicate, as what we know as matter.

In other words, he is saying that manifestation at the explicate — or physical — levels occurs when intention, imagination, and thought move through the subtle levels of the implicate order until it manifests in matter, such as the body. This shows, in a very real way, how our thoughts create our dream reality.

In my article next week, I’ll explore the foundations for miracles. But right now, I’m hoping your holiday was full of feasting, thanks and giving. Today I’m especially thankful that I have, in you, that special relationship of writer to thinker, and that you match my writing effort with your reading and thinking effort. Doing this together we make magic, and something wonderful happens in our lives because of it. So my deepest gratitude to you.
With love and warmest Thanksgiving blessings,

Lenedra
PS This article is excerpted, in part, from my book The Architecture of All Abundance. (if any of you want her email address to get her newsletters, plz private message me! :)

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content