login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★...ever growing in wisdom and love... /pg 1

thread from 2014, feel free to continue revising w/me(:

• Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit. ღ✰˚ ✰。 ☼e.e. cummings
    •  IMG_7982.JPG
      •  When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It’s to enjoy each step along the way.” Wayne W. Dyer ღ✰˚ ✰。 ☼e.e. cummings
      •  A good intention clothes itself with sudden power. ღ✰˚ ✰。 ☼Ralph Waldo Emerson
      •  Authenticity is key when crafting intentions and this is where the grey area with affirmations can occur. Positive speaking and thinking also needs to be followed by positive action to truly effect change, so choose those areas where success may be achieved quickly to spur you on to the next intention. setting intentions instead of affirmations
      • Intention is like a guiding star.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

C-gDaIYXsAELGyv.jpg

• “Unease, anxiety, tension, stress, worry — all forms of fear — are cause by too much future, and not enough presence. Guilt, regret, resentment, grievances, sadness, bitterness, and all forms of nonforgiveness are caused by too much past, and not enough presence”

• “As soon as you honor the present moment, all unhappiness and struggle dissolve, and life begins to flow with joy and ease. When you act out the present-moment awareness, whatever you do becomes imbued with a sense of quality, care, and love – even the most simple action.”
        ~― Eckhart Tolle, The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment

“You find peace not by rearranging the circumstances of your life, but by realizing who you are at the deepest level.” ― Eckhart Tolle
    Peaceful Rivers

from New Living Magazine There’s nothing wrong with doing new things, pursuing activities, exploring new countries, meeting new people, acquiring knowledge and expertise, developing your physical or mental abilities, and creating whatever you’re called upon to create in this world.

It is beautiful to create in this world, and there is always more that you can do. Now the question is, Are you looking for yourself in what you do? Are you attempting to add more to who you think you are? Are you compulsively striving toward the next moment and the next and the next, hoping to find some sense of completion and fulfillment? The preciousness of Being is your true specialness.

What the egoic self had been looking for on the level of the story

I want to be special – obscured the fact that you could not be more special than you already are now. Not special because you are better or more wretched than someone else, but because_*** ***_you can sense a beauty, a preciousness, an aliveness deep within.

When you are present in this moment, you break the continuity of your story, of past and future.*** _Then true intelligence arises, and also love. The only way love can come into your life is not through form, but through that inner spaciousness that is Presence. Love has no form.

“The quality of your consciousness at this moment is what shapes the future — which, of course, can only be experienced as the Now” – Page 50

• ~

~
Acceptance Enjoyment Enthusiasm
Art work and words (journal creation) by Barbara Burns

• ~
    • ~

some quotes from _BUILDING SELF-ESTEEM Second Edition —By L.S. Barksdale 
… and we tell when we are value judging and resisting
1. We no longer “feel good“—we experience hurting emotions
and destructive stress.
2. We experience an enormous drain of our precious energy.
—By L.S. Barksdale

Comparing myself with another’s personality, conduct or accomplishments as a gauge of my worth is absolutely meaningless. (No two people have had the same heredity, Inner Knowing, and total life experience.)

No one can possibly put himself in another’s place as a valid point of reference, for no one else in the entire world has the same degree of awareness.

I am not my awareness—I am that which is aware.

I am not my mind—my mind is but the human computer that receives and evaluates the data of my five senses, my instincts and intuition

I am a nonphysical essence—a unique and precious being, inviolable, invincible and eternal, ever doing the best I can, ever growing in wisdom and love.

Low self-esteem is the product of an accumulation of negative emotional reactions to experiences that have caused us to feel dependent and inferior.
—By L.S. Barksdale_

• ~

Since life is of ultimate importance, I am a unique and precious being, ever learning and growing. The greater my aware¬ness, the greater is my capacity for love and enjoyment of life. The more richly I enjoy life, the more eager and able I am to contribute to the well-being of those around me.

Additional Self-Esteem and Stress Control Materials Available If you would like to know more about The Barksdale Foundation and its Self-Esteem and Stress Control materials, call or write for a catalog of visual and audio products for adults, teens and preteens. This group work, of course, is not intended to replace the conventional techniques of psychotherapy and other forms of professional counseling. People with serious emotional problems are advised to consult a competent professional.
The Barksdale Foundation
P.O. Box 187
Idyllwild, CA 92349
(714) 659-4676

BUILDING SELF-ESTEEM L.S. Barksdale – The best little self-esteem and non-blame book I have ever seen. Highly recommended for clarity, for all people regardless of the level of self-esteem, for it teaches an invaluable life lesson. Order through catalog from not currently available. Highly recommended for clarity, for all. Free e-book. (Can buy used copies on Amazon, which I would also recommend. (Keith Garrick purchased rights) (bmindful alias KehunaKeith)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content