login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★MONEY HAS FEELINGS

Heres a way to attract more money. once you realise it, it will make sense, and you will do it easily, effortlessly and happily. So, what can you do to attract more money?

Assume MONEY HAS FEELINGS.

(WHAT, money has feelings,YEAH RIGHT, money is just a THING)

BUT, what if EVERYTHING has feelings?

Did you know plants have feelings? Did you know that scientific studies have been done on plants that show they wither when shouted at, but they bloom more vigorously when shown love and appreciation?

Did you know that scientific research shows that even water responds to negative and positive feelings?

(is this,too far out there for you? ok, I'll get more basic)

Do you realise people have feelings? Of course, right, you already know if you treat a person with kindness, they will invariably return that kindness and if you treat a person with love and respect they will become a better,more capable person.

Animals have feelings,you probably know this? Maybe youve heard about horse whisperers, people who are so in sync with horses that they seem to be able to talk to them and get them to respond in ways no other person can.

My point, we all know that living creatures respond well to love and kindness.

SO, what might happen if we treated money as a living thing? might it be that money will respond to feelings of love, appreciation and kindness?

But what do most people think about money? Most people think unkindly about money.

Many people say the money they have IS NOT ENOUGH. Can you imagine telling a friend they are not enough? what would happen to that friendship?

What might happen if instead you said to the little money you have I appreciate and love you, you're AWESOME and I'd love to have more of you? If nothing else wouldnt you be conveying more of a sense of appreciation towards money?

Some people believe money is somehow dirty or evil, can you imagine what would happen if you thought of a friend like that? how long would that friendship last?

Some people say they dont care about money, what happens when you treat a person like you don't care about them?

Suppose you only had one friend, how would you treat them? wouldnt you want that friend to know how much you appreciate them? but then what do you do if you have less money than you need, do you appreciate the little amount you do have? or do you belittle it for not being enough?

What do you think might happen if you treated money as if it has feelings?

What do you think might happen if you thought about money in loving, kind ways? what do you think might happen,if you thought of even small amounts of money more kindly? what do you think might happen if you treated money as if it has feelings?

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

just what I needed to read ,thanks

appreciate your thread… made me smile. so darn creative….
and happily helpful

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

540_293_resize_20130901_862b41ec1d4a63da23f6ffeebf1e678e_png.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content