login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★just a thought away from anything you want

★just a thought away from anything you want

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

It is true! I am loving every extraordinary moment of my life. “as a man thinketh, so it is”. May you be showered with an abundance of Blessings forever and day!

Wonderful thought create a wonderful life, one thought at a time!

Basking in the joy of the moment of life. In seeing the world with new eyes filled with gratitude, joy and amazement as the day unfolds stirs up amazing Blessings that bring a smile to your lips, warms your heart and nurtures your spirit. :)

Its amazing but true,your only a thought away from practically anything you want. another powerful quote to utilize and plaster around me lol.

I Am living a Divine plan

• ** quote Experiencing and expressing gratitude is an important part of any spiritual practice. It opens the heart and activates positive emotion centers in the brain. Regular practice of gratitude can change the way our brain neurons fire into more positive automatic patterns. The positive emotions we evoke can soothe distress and broaden our thinking patterns so we develop a larger and more expansive view of our lives. Gratitude is an emotion of connectedness, which reminds us we are part of a larger universe with all living things. piece written by by Melanie Greenberg, Ph.D.

I love including gratitude and appreciation amidst my thoughts(: This quote reminded me of that(:

I Am living a Divine plan

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content