login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Seth speaking about Affirmation

Reading this quote today, I believe it will help me somehow renew my faith in myself and my own inner power. I’m doing better at Staying In the Now…rather than wishing things were different. Nice to know, however, that it is totally possible to be living in several probabilities at once…and that we WILL be drawn to the one we want. If we accept what IS and what CAN BE… both.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Affirmation means acceptance of your own miraculous complex­ity.
It means saying “yes” to your own being.
It means acquiescing to your reality as a spirit in flesh.
Within the framework of your own complexity, you have the right to say “no” to certain situations, to express your de­sires, to communicate your feelings.
If you do so, then in the great flow and sweep of your eternal re­ality there will be an overall current of love and creativity that carries you.
Affirmation is the acceptance of yourself in your present as the per­son that you are.
Seth, Session 674

I have always believed that to live fully aware you have to be able to see what is and what can be. It is like seeing heaven and hell at the same time, this is not to be equated with religious teachings. I have always believed that you don't have to leave this body in order to experience heaven and hell. You make choices even when you say you don't want to choose, not choosing is a choice. I have 8 Seth books 

In response to Mistynite's post

most profound thing I needed to hear today: not choosing is a choice.

How often do we colorfully energize many things in our lives, and skip over choices that if we made them -mindfully, so much of our lives would be filled with Greater of whatever we've been asking for.

Aligning oneself with harmony is a beautiful thing... though sometimes just opening our eyes, listening to our life and what it is calling for... spells out 'everything' perfectly.

thank you for the inspiration, Mistynite!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content