login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Wait For Me

Completed two jobs today. Just small ones, but it’s good to have two less obligations, at least for the time being.

Celebrate with me by listening to Moby’s new song “Shot In The Back Of The Head” from his yet to be released album Wait For Me.

You can Watch the video or Download the MP3 – both free and legal. Thanks Moby!

Actually, do both. It’s a typically mellow but unexpectedly dark song from Moby and the video clip is appropriately twisted, thanks to David Lynch’s absolute mastery of all things warped.

To me, Moby is a little hit and miss. Some of his songs are incredibly touching, yet when it comes to some of his other stuff (for example, the majority of his last album ‘Last Night’) I’m left thinking he’s having a laugh.

But this latest song is definitely a hit with me. Couldn’t be better. Very, very impressed. I’ll be grabbing his new album as soon as it’s out (June 30th)

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

Oh how neat Lee, thankyou for bringing Moby to my attention! I forgot I had him in my windows media, I havent listened to these albums for long time! I only have two of his albums “Play” and “Play Play”. I do like him! I find his music fascinating.

Looking forward to downloading Shot In The Back Of The Head

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content