login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Sometimes you just 'don't feel like it'....

I really enjoyed Abe’s words (on a workshop tape) when they said you have to realize that when things are not going well with you, some bright eyed bushy tailed perky Abester might happily remind you: “Well, you know you create your own reality!!”… and you want to answer: “Oh yeah, well if I DID…you’d be dead…”
Sometimes we seem to dwell at the the bottom of the Emotional Ladder, quite unable to climb up the emotional rungs of the ladder as quickly as we like…
Those are the times you just want to b____ slap those happy perky pink fluffy always higher than a cloud type people. I am not advocating ‘staying there on the pity pot’…but I do believe that one of our biggest problems come from being overly critical and judgmental of ourselves when we are not sitting on top of the world. Seth said, enter the room with those ‘negative’ emotions and do not deny their existence…just remember, however, that when you feel ready, you LEAVE that room out the back door and be done with them. I always liked that.
More later.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content