login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Energy That Flows the Way You Want

What supplies you w/your best level of flow-energy?

We all have days where we feel right where we’re supposed to be. We know we are being true to ourselves, and we feel GREAT!!

Let’s keep a running list of what assists us in that process.

You can repeat what others say. Whatever works for you is what it’s all about.

The goal: an all encompassing list to never be able to have an excuse for not feeling the way YOU love most of the time. Those days when there is a bit of overwhelm going on, those are the days we’re a little foggy about what works. Hopefully this thread will assist(:

I Am the
Allowing Complete Unadulterated Readiness

I’ll start:

Prayer
Meditation
Writing My Affirmations
A Great Work Out
Eating Healthy Meal
Orderly Routines
Creative Thinking
Going near a body Of water and reflecting, meditating or prayer
Working on organizing-tasks
Nature
Good chats w/good people
uplifting info books, tapes, CDS
uplifting music

I Am the
Allowing Complete Unadulterated Readiness

Here is mine

Spending time with family and friends
School holidays are the best! My children around me all the time :-)
Great communication with people
Mediation
Uplifting music and it has to be up loud
Positive stories about people
Giving and receiving sensual massages
Cuddles and attention
Writing out affirmations
Thinking of new affirmations
Creative thinking/problem solving
Eating Healthly
Pumping exercise
Orderly routines/chores
Uplifting books
Uplifting dvds
Love been challenged in personal growth
Laughter and fun
Other peoples energy, love been around them
Gardening
Baking………

Oh cant forget dancing and singing! I find that boosts me up real good!

and also love it when I am watching or going for a cruise in our 55 Chevy. Especially love it down the drag strip, love speed! She really makes my adrenalin flow! I love ALL motorsports, hot rods, V8 supercars, off roading, speed bikes, speed boats, smell of burning rubber, revvied up engines – they are real energy boosters for sure.

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

My affirmations, ‘I am lovable and loving’ ‘EVERYBODY loves me’ have been doing wonders for me.
Looking at a wonderful scenery lifts me up everytime.
Good chats w/ friends. Laughter.

I have also decided for myself, that it is allright to have days when I don’t feel full of energy and high.

…what a wonderful world….

I have to start with a spotless house. There will be no serenity with clutter around me. I usually have mellow instrumental music playing at a low, soft level. Of course, I love my “sniffies”…either a scented reed diffuser or good quality candles.

If there has been a lot of chaos in the house, I like to clear the energy with white candles and a good sage burn. I don’t know why; it’s just what my momma did.

Petting my kitties or listening to my son’s bird chirping is very mellowing and calming for me. This allows me to relax and rejuvenate to higher energy levels.

This was good timing for this thread for me. I have been working 14+ hour days lately and am lacking in sleep, energy, & quality food. What a nice reminder to take care of myself and re-energize!!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Mine are;

Thinking affirmations
Saying affirmations
Writing affirmations
Time off work
Day trips
Going to the seaside, (I love the sound of the sea).
Going to Cornwall, (As soon as we cross the Devon/Cornwall border I feel my spirit lift) (Also My husbands Aunts and Uncles live there so we have other reasons to visit).
Meals out with family and husbands family.
Going shopping for new clothes.
Going to a cafe for a coffee and cake.
Another thing I love is when Im on holiday at the seaside and I wake up in the morning and hear the seagulls.
Exercising.

Thats all of them I think. Ive actually wrote more than I thought I would :]

enjoy life!

Simple really – prayer.
If I start the day with an attitude for gratitude and thank God for the day in advance my day is positive. If I forget, run out the door in a hurry, wake up late and think I dont have time to pray, more often than not I will have little negativities creep in and niggle at me.
Even if i AM running late I say a prayer out loud in the car on my way to work and smile – deep from my soul.

Also, ending the day with prayer, reading creative visualisation books, the bible, little psalms or pocket prayers puts me in a gentle and postive frame of mind in which to drift into sleep to. This programmes my mind as I sleep and inevitably makes me feel good first thing in the morning – of which I am then grateful for….and therefore pray on that too!
If I watch the news before I go to bed, I often have negative dreams and wake up feeling uneasy….

Other little things to keep the positive energy flowing is regular ‘time outs’ – i.e a couple of minutes to empty my mind and de-clutter – walking, reading posts of bmindful and visualising my affirmations.
I also love hugs!!!! An instant boost of positive energy.

Sending you all warm hugs. A ;o)

A full and thankful heart..

Great idea! I’m going to start with a beach and a nice hotel…which my husband will take me to when he gets back!! heheheh…

Oh, and a spa treatment with a stone massage… What else can I do???

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Hi Friends,

I thought this would be a good place to post this invite, especially since EFT is what I use to keep me uplifted and strong when I feel myself getting low or negative in any way. So I wanted to share this EFT Online World Summit with you all. Here is the blog url.

http://simurl.com/worldsummitblog

In our ongoing mission of discovery to find new ways to help you create the life of your dreams, we’ve found something that you may want to take a close look at…a

Our friends at the EFT World Summit would like to invite you to experience this…for FREE.

But it starts this Monday, April 20 so you may want to get registered for this virtual online event right away…

There is a very simple process called emotional freedom techniques, or EFT, that involves “tapping” on certain acupressure points and seemingly like magic, you can dissolve away anxiety, fear, trauma, blocks to your success, obstacles to prosperity and so much more…

All the most significant teachers and mentor of the Law of Attraction emphasize that clearing out energy blocks, coming into true alignment with what you want to attract and matching that vibration is the fastest and most effective way to put the Law of Attraction into action in your life.

Ah, but as easy as that may sound…most of the people we encounter still have that one HUGE hurdle to overcome: finding and releasing whatever is blocking your success, your perfect relationship, your prosperity, your happiness…whatever it is that you really desire in your life…

Any of this sound familiar?

There really must be something to this because the process is being used and endorsed by some of the major players in the health and personal development industry like Jack Canfield, Bob Proctor, Joe Vitale and Bob Doyle, featured teachers from The Secret…and Dr. Joseph Mercola, Bruce Lipton, Dr. Norm Shealy…both the medical and alternative health communities are coming together around this technique…

The organizers of the EFT World Summit have put together an amazing event featuring 9 consecutive days of FREE presentations from some of the top experts and Masters of EFT in the world.

Can you afford NOT to attend this event? (and after all, it IS free…)

You can learn all about his here:

Up to now, over 22,000 people just like us have decided to attend this event. It’s the biggest event in EFT history…in fact, it may be one of the biggest online alternative healing events of any kind…

Care to join them? Here’s your chance…and there will be very cool surprises in store too…including some special guest interviews that you’ll really enjoy…

Please feel free to share this with your friends….this event is too important NOT to share… We MUST get the word out!

All the best,

John

P.S. – Remember…this event starts on Monday…register right away…

Any questions, feel free to ask…

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content