login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★PinchMeLivingAffirmations[layered affirmations+]

post1

thread created in 2014-minor editing in process

►• PinchMeLiving youtube channel
►• …hoping someone somewhere at some time enjoy it also(:
Blessings to All 

videos in this post (in process):

• 850 Positive Affirmation (compilation of popular affirmations)
  • 400 Powerfully Positive Affirmations
  • 120 Positive Affirmations for Health & Healing
  • 300 Power Affirmations for Career & Success
  • Over 400 Affirmations for Inner Peace, Freedom & Success 
  • in process

►• Best when listened with headphone…
►• (speaker communicates rapidly…personally I find these audios effective)

Bernadette Logue of Pinch Me Living brings you this set of over 300 power affirmations for career and professional success, based upon her extensive career/professional Peak Performance and Transformational Coaching expertise. These statements are designed to support you to thrive within the New World model of “success” – unleashing your professional capabilities by intuitively navigating your way through challenges, giving your talents and gifts into the world authentically, operating in balance and well-being, being present and conscious in all your interactions with full integrity, building collaborative relationships for mutual benefit, being peaceful in the face of problems, tapping into all your capabilities, being the leader in your own life, and unleashing your creativity, innovation, success and abundance.

Your success is an “inside out” process. Everything that is occurring in your life, including in your career/professional path, is being experienced by you through the filter of your unique paradigm. That paradigm includes your beliefs about yourself, your life and your career, business and professional possibilities, which then gives rise to resulting thought patterns. All of this informs the inner dialogue you have with yourself, and heavily impacts upon your actions/behaviours in your professional life.

Recommended use: Please use a headset for best audio quality. Listen every day for 30 days to allow the messages to embed and uplift you.

article New Paradigm The “New World” Model of Success

http://www.pinchmeliving.com/new-world-model-of-success#.UzWf9_ldWfU

•  © 2014 Pinch Me Living. All rights reserved.

articles TO READ THIS ARTICLE IN ITS ENTIRETY PLEASE go to article link-> 28 Habits That Block Your Happiness & How to Let Them Go © 2014 Pinch Me Living. All rights reserved.
Why do you do what you do, when you know what you know?” – Dr Libby Weaver

Phenomenal things to remember in life-practice in above link:
RITUAL: BE LOVING TO YOURSELF IN THOUGHTS, WORDS & DEEDS
RITUAL: PRACTICE GRATITUDE
RITUAL: TAKE OWNERSHIP
RITUAL: JUST BE YOURSELF
RITUAL: EXERCISE & EAT NOURISHING FOOD
RITUAL: USE YOUR COURAGE MUSCLE
RITUAL: ACCEPT YOUR PERFECT IMPERFECTIONS
RITUAL: TAKE STOCK OF YOUR RELATIONSHIPS
RITUAL: RETRAIN YOUR BRAIN
RITUAL: CULTIVATE SELF-BELIEF
RITUAL: CLARIFY YOUR MOTIVATORS
And many more…. article TO READ THIS ARTICLE IN ITS ENTIRETY PLEASE go to article link-> 28 Habits That Block Your Happiness & How to Let Them Go © 2014 Pinch Me Living. All rights reserved.

•  ►•►• Over 400 Affirmations for Inner Peace, Freedom & Success 

Bernadette Logue of Pinch Me Living brings you this powerfully transformational audio for creating inner peace, freedom and success personally and professionally, with over 400 affirmations.

Recommended use: Listen every day for 30 days. Particularly powerful for listening to before bedtime to allow the mind to soak up beneficial messaging prior to sleep state.

The affirmations are designed to overlap on the audio for a specific purpose, so rather than trying to focus your mind in on specific words, just allow yourself to relax and focus instead on your breathing. Your mind will absorb the messages without any conscious ‘thinking’ effort

For best audio quality: Use a headset for listening.

Joyful Living

short article on a thread entitled- Define Your Own Happy Place
© 2014 Pinch Me Living. All rights reserved.

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This thread is geared to selected affirming-videos from http://www.pinchmeliving.com/

short article-Anticipate Miracles & Magic
© 2014 Pinch Me Living. All rights reserved

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

short article 6 ways To Get Out of a Funk and Into the Flow © 2014 Pinch Me Living. All rights reserved.
Empower yourself by redefining and simplifying what happiness means to you. For example:

“Today happiness is enjoying breathing in fresh air”
“Today happiness is smiling at as many people as possible”
“Today happiness is being present in each moment”
“Today happiness is being grateful for the blessings I do have”

above link has been placed in in the intro post… temporarily highlighting it here…because its new to this thread

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

video  7 Essential Facts About the Internal Code that ENTIRELY Runs Your Life-Your Beliefs

article

above link has been placed in in the intro post… temporarily highlighting it here…because its new to this thread

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xTxSP0BixA4 

How to deal with passive aggressive people 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post4

article Leave a Little Love

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post5

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PinchmeLivingyoutube.com
  • ~~~
    PinchMeLiving.com Home Page
    6 Part Video Series for download
  • ~~~
    www.facebook.com/PinchMeLiving
    Cancelling your subscription to other people’s negativity does not make you a bad person or a mean person. It makes you a smart person. Everyone must make conscious choices about where and with whom they best spend their time and energy – to gravitate toward that which feels right, powerful, inspiring, positive and “true”. This is the natural flow. If you are not doing this, you are going against the flow – the flow of life and your own individual flow. Going against the flow is very tiring – don’t make your life hard work, let go and flow.

video  13 Steps to Transform Painful Reactions into Peaceful Responses

Bernadette Logue (founder of Pinch Me Living, Author, Coach & Speaker) shares with you 13 steps to transform painful reactions into peaceful responses. Life is full of people, situations and things that will trigger you. You have a choice to make – to live in unconscious reaction to those triggers and experience the negative effects of that, or to learn how to create a gap between the trigger and your response to the person/situation/thing that allows you to face life from a place of peace within. Discovering this ability to be peaceful in response to the array of triggers in your life is what will have profound flow on impacts for your well-being, your happiness, your relationships, your health and the outcomes you experience personally and professionally.

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

quote The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it. Henry David Thoreau

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

***~post6~***

related video from pinchmeliving3 keys for success for busy people
Creating success does not automatically mean you experience peace, happiness and freedom, nor does it mean well-being, joy and health. Often in our busy world, we go about creating “success” in terms of external achievements, rewards, recognition and financial abundance at the cost of our own inner success – that is, at the cost of our own sanity, sacrificing ourselves to some degree in terms of physical, mental and emotional well-being. The people we love and the things most meaningful in our lives may end up coming second, by accident, and they also receive a second-rate version of us – a depleted, tired, exhausted, grumpy, strung out, stressed out version of who we are.

related video from pinchmelivingHow to Channel Your Efforts Like a Sniper & Get Maximum Results
In this vlog Bernadette Logue, transformational coach and author, outlines the importance of how you channel your energy and how this directly impacts your personal and professional results. Discover the difference between ineffective machine-gun use of your personal energy, and highly targeted sniper-like channeling of your energy. Begin today to become conscious of what you give your energy to and how you give it, in order to optimise your “performance”, and most importantly to live from a peaceful, free and happy inner space.

• ~ ~
    related video from pinchmeliving3 Steps to Nail Your Confidence & Cease Second Guessing

• Lack of confidence plagues many people both in their personal lives and professional endeavours. You are not alone. In this video, Bernadette Logue (Author & Transformational Coach of Pinch Me Living) provides you with 3 practical and simple steps for nailing your confidence and putting a stop to the second guessing which niggles at you. In this vlog, Bernadette Logue (Author, Transformational Coach & Speaker) provides you with 3 keys for creating success in a healthy, sustainable, highly targeted and effective way – so you access both external success and internal success at the same time!
  • ~ ~

related VIDEOFEEL BALANCE AND CONTROL IN LIFE In this vlog, Bernadette Logue of Pinch Me Living shares one thing that commonly causes people to slip into imbalance in their lives, and how that same thing also provides a powerful pathway back to balance and thriving. Also discover the common excuses that keep people stuck within the imbalance they so strongly desire to move beyond.

Your self-awareness of these issues provides you with a unique opportunity to consciously make new decisions that will support you in reclaiming your inner peace, freedom and success, personally and professionally. Find out how to create and hold balance in your life in effective, targeted ways to serve your unique needs.

related video “ Bernadette from Pinch Me Living…⇒ the Heck Did This Happen?

3 Ways Your Soul Speaks to You to Lead You Into Success part1

3 Ways Your Soul Speaks to You to Lead You Into Success part2

3 Ways Your Soul Speaks to You to Lead You Into Success part3

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1 of 6 Part Series How to Unleash Your Life
    2 of 6 Part Series [links coming soon]
    3 of 6 Part Series
    4 of 6 Part Series
    5 of 6 Part Series
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

items to soon include in body of thread:
thread28 Habits That Block Your Happiness

video 6 Ways Out of a Funk & Back into Flow

article 14 Success Tips
video Speak With /your Soul -Meditation

This meditation audio has been designed by Bernadette Logue, Author & Transformational Coach, to guide you into greater conscious connection with your soul. It will support you to be more acutely aware of, and in touch with, that part of yourself that is always there supporting you in your personal and professional life, but is often lost below the noise of your mind and the busy-ness of modern daily life.
You are not body and mind alone. This audio will help to foster your holistic mind, body and soul connection, and engender greater faith and trust your inherent intuitive ability – to enhance inner peace, allowing, confidence, creativity, inspiration, self-esteem, self-confidence, self-belief, surrender, flow and ease in your life.

The audio contains many uplifting, empowering and inspiring affirmations.

Guided Meditation for Inner Peace, Relaxation & Stress Release

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

video  3 Steps To Confidence

Are you experiencing moments of self-doubt, cracks in your confidence, or second guessing yourself and the direction you are taking? Lack of confidence plagues many people both in their personal lives and professional endeavors. You are not alone. In this video, Bernadette Logue (Author & Transformational Coach of Pinch Me Living) provides you with 3 practical and simple steps for nailing your confidence and putting a stop to the second guessing which niggles at you.
1Uncover ***~© 2014 Pinch Me Living. All rights reserved.~***

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Related Short Article & Or Slide Show You May Like
    6 Simple Rituals To Reach Your Potential BY AMBER RAE
    Related Short Article You May Like
    5 Questions Successful People Ask Themselves Everyday BY KARYN MULLINS
    What do you really want? Why do you deserve it? And, most importantly, what steps do you need to take to achieve your goal? Your goals might initially seem too big to conquer, so your game plan should be all about breaking it down into manageable pieces. read more
    DO I STILL BELIEVE IN MYSELF?
    Before you can achieve your goals, you need to believe in your own abilities. You’ll never reach the finish line if you don’t believe you can run the distance. If you’ve lost the belief in your own talents and abilities, it might be time to take a look in the mirror.

Why don’t you like what you see? Have your skills gotten rusty? Have you become complacent in your job? Or are you just not having fun in your industry anymore? You have to be your own cheerleader if you want to get ahead in your career, which means you need to believe in your ability to get things done.

To reach our goals and succeed, sometimes we have to take a hard look at ourselves. The most successful people aren’t happy with the status quo and understand asking tough questions is a life-long process helping them to achieve more.

What questions do you ask yourself in order to reach your goals? to read more

Other threads you may like to see:
7 Powerful Easy Questions to Complete Goals
7 Simple Promises & Other Life Changers

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

300 Positive Money Affirmations for Prosperity Mindset

• from beneath the video:

Your mindset is everything. What you believe and how you think gives rise to most of your feelings… and all of this inclines your actions and creates your results. Your beliefs and thoughts are also part of your energy, and your energy influences, attracts/repels, flows or blocks. Whatever you are seeking to create in your financial life – be it more income, less debt, more savings, career advancement with salary increase, investment returns, prosperous financial exchanges and relationships… it’s essential that your beliefs, thoughts and feelings actually align to what you are seeking to create and experience. The shifts occurs first inside of yourself, then outside of you. Utilise these positive money affirmations to step into prosperity mindset.

Listen every day for at least 30 days. Utilise a headset for listening if possible. In daily life if you notice negative thoughts arising in relation to money, your financial situation or resources, play the audio again, and/or interrupt those thoughts by proactively recognising they are not true nor supportive, and instead redirecting your mind’s focus by repeating to yourself any of the affirmations you have heard in this audio. You are taking control of your mind, providing leadership to it, to unleash your life.

thread to soon be updated(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

In response to Marcus Twain's post:

love these affirmations! 

here’s another from Bernadette Logue … don’t think it’s on this thread… doesn’t matter… it’s quite good

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content