login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★For how long you should have to yse affirmations to work

I have been using positive affirmations for two years and some months and there is no significant improvement. For how long I should have to use affirmations to work?

Hi Sofija!
Please don’t get discouraged… sometimes we just ALL have to examine how we are using our affirmations and how ‘we feel’ about them.
Since I don’t know what your affirmations are, I’m just going to ‘guess’ at some possible answers.
(1)Ask yourself: “Do I really BELIEVE that my affirmations are achievable?” They don’t ‘work’ unless you truly believe they are possible.
(2) Maybe the way your affirmations are worded needs to be overhauled so that they come into alignment with your beliefs.
(3) Take note of ‘how you feel’ when you are saying your affirmations out loud or writing them down… Your affirmations need to be ‘reasonable’ so that your ego/mind does not immediately put up a barrier. There is a HUGE difference between ‘wishing’ for something and actually and truly BELIEVING a goal is attainable.
(4) Nothing helps us to feel better than ‘an attitude of gratitude’… and concentrate on all the blessing you already have..
(5) Maybe you need to eliminate your present affirmations and start over… paying close attention to HOW YOU FEEL about them as you are writing them down or (important, too!) as you talk them OUT LOUD.
Affirmations can work for you, Sofija! I admire your HONESTY in admitting that at present yours do not seem to working. That is a great first step in starting anew. Do some reading…either articles on this site OR Google “How to make affirmations work for me” and read some new articles. You’ll come across good ideas.
GOOD LUCK to you, Sofija! I have a feeling things are just waiting to work out well for you!!
Love and Peace,
Imagine

Thank you so much!
Love and peace

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content